Hell_Rais442's blog of 99 Fishing and 99 cooking

why 99? firstly because they go hand in hand :D and secondly because i figured I'm already fishing and cooking so why not get a blog started and get some support.

surprised???

you shouldn't be :D

well anyways i am a f2p player so i can't skill any members skills yet (by next month hopefully I'll have a membership :pray: \:D/

when i get membership THEN the title will change to help you realize i am now a member

and just because i chose the two most boring skills ever to come into play.... I'm also gonna level other things while attempting my goals.

so my stats currently stand as:

statsfl1.png

and i know all of you want to see the bank picture... cause most of you are members my bank is basically nothing in comparison :D (i know i only have 24 raws in the bank but I've been trying to even out the whole cooking and fishing thing so i give my lobbies away but since i now have the goal set I'm gonna start saving the lobbies and maybe start fishing something else.) so the bank:

bankieje1.png

so as it stands the race has begun for my levels!!!!!

YAY!!!!

so if u happen to see that I'm on (and u can add me if you want) i'll gladly take pictures of the 'hyt' or whatever you say :D and make you famous!!!

teehee

so. all help is graciously accepted and so are donations such as raws and materials. (btw if you do donate you'll get a spiffy spot on this blog :D)

so enough of me blabbering on about everything time to get going i suppose!!!! and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAY we go!

fishing and cooking lobs for the time being and fishing on Karamja (btw when i get my membership I'm going to be in the Fishing guild fishing Monks and sharks). i know the closet bank is draynor but I'll have my 147K on me. and any money donations will surely get a pic taken... actually all donations will receive a picture!!!

so here we go!

[hide=Special Thanks]To CTU aka Die112 for the help i received in making this possible with the hidden text and all that fun stuff[/hide]

[hide=Levels][hide=Cooking]none as of yet[/hide][hide=Fishing]again none as of yet[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Other Levels Obtained through my boredom(all goaled at 60)][hide=Range]51rangekt5.png[/hide][hide=Magic]none as of yet[/hide][hide=Prayer]none as of yet[/hide][hide=Strength]58 str. kinda missed it but still attained it with the you advanced :D i also got 20K feathers with the ones off the ground

58strpo1.png[/hide][hide=Defence]56 defense

56defencegi6.png

57 defense

57defef5.png[/hide][hide=Attack]58 attack

with 19K feathers

58attackand19kfeathers1pg8.png[/hide][hide=Hitpoints]59hpwl9.png[/hide][hide=Mining]none as of yet[/hide][hide=Smithing]none as of yet[/hide][hide=Woodcutting]none as of yet[/hide][hide=Firemaking]none as of yet[/hide][hide=Crafting]none as of yet[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Randoms]

rangethemuo3.png

[/hide]

[hide= updated bank and stats][hide=Oct. 1st]bankandequipandstatstq0.png

yes i kow my money went from 145K to 10K. i bought my feathers and got some off of the chickens. also picked some up from someone drop trading at edgeville :D

also add to the picture:

all chirtsmas 2005 hats and scarves

a marionette

easter ring

full skeleton from 2005 halloween

jack'o'latern head from halloween 2005

the raindeer hat from christmas 2005

full chicken from 2006 easter[/hide][/hide]

hell_rais442.png

current goals are 70 attack [completed 9/25] 70 str [completed 9/11] 70 def [Completed 10/2] 70 HP [COMPLETED 10/1]

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=764117 <---- bloggeh

OH before i forget. I'm usually on world 94 (east 3 i think).

if i tend to change worlds I'll post a notice for you guys and tell you which world I'm on.

hell_rais442.png

current goals are 70 attack [completed 9/25] 70 str [completed 9/11] 70 def [Completed 10/2] 70 HP [COMPLETED 10/1]

okay change of plans (yes i know ALREADY????)

I'm now going to be fishing at the barb village for salmon and trout

thanks to Die for that little tip :D

btw i'm gonna try and get 300K of feathers. for one reason. 99 fishing (yes i changed my mind YET AGAIN! ) oh btw i'm also gonna go for 99 cooking :D

attempting:

60 str (only 281 white knights)

60 attack(only 333 white knights)

60 defense(only 477 white knights)

60 Hp(only 615 white knights(achieved by getting 60 attack and 59 def.)

60 prayer (a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot for this one 48174 reg. bones (i can get 1091 from gettting 60 in the att, str, and def.)

60 ranged (REALLLLLLY long shot (only 789 white knights)

hell_rais442.png

ty to all who have faith in me :D

and i have updated with some levels i have gained (more to come later)

hell_rais442.png

updated as of today!!!

i stopped fishing for a bit but now i'm back to trying to level them up :D

hell_rais442.png