-=Gun's Blorg=- 98/99 in Apathy in Sticking to one Skill!!!

blogtitleag2.jpg

[hide=Little intro comicky thing]

rscomic1ff1.jpg

(ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâsmy lilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ RS character)(yeah i'm no good at punchlines)(trying hard on art is for women :P)

[/hide]

Hello peoples. I quit RS about a year ago. I came back for a month but that didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t last, there was just too much going on in my life and RS was boring me.

Now itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s holidays for me (woo), so I decided to give RS another shot and make a blog to keep myself from quitting again. I've never done a blog before and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m pretty sure no tip.iters know me, but I never really had they many acquaintances in Runescape and hope to make lots of friends, better late than never eh?

Now, I have a sort of pet peeve with blogs that just dump loads of pictures in a hidden box, so IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m going to try to resist doing that and instead write this blog in chronological order (I wonder how long itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll last?)

Starting Stats/Current Stats:

currentstatsjq9.pngGunshafted.png

(tremble at my Mediocrity! Muahahaha!

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll try to do a daily blog entry or something to show my goals instead of putting them here, look out for that

Interesting Things about me:

I am a random, hyperactive and emo cheese lover

I have got several barrows and obsidian drops, but never had a dragon drop

I simply CANNOT do one thing for longer than a day. (this should explain my low stats considering how old my account is)

I am friendly and there is NEVER a time where I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t talk to people (unless IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m trying for a fire cape or already talking to 300 people)

I sometimes talk WAY too much

I am horribly annoying sometimes (chicks dig it. :P)

Thieving and construction are TEH WIN (translation: my fave skills)

Farming and mining are TEH LOZE (translation: figure it out yourself)

I love taking time of whatever the hell IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m doing to play a minigame or hang out with friends

My bank is always full to the brim, no matter what

My house cost me 8 mill in excess (levelling mats, marble, gold leaf, the mahogany and plank costs)

My Pride and Joy Collections:

collectionsko4.jpg

(if you can be stuffed gathering excess amount of cheese from the yummyfood chest ill pay you twice what it all cost :3)

[hide=Stat Milestones]

63huntingra1.jpg

74magicsd8.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Famous people I have seen]

I think looking out for famous people and posting them here is pointless and an invasion of privacy, so you prolly wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be seeing this from me

[/hide]

[hide=Random and funny pics]

(might add to this later, may delete it... hmmmm)

[/hide]

Now we shall see if I can keep up doing a daily blog :P

*CHEESE IS GOOD*

siggity siggity shwa