lock(old blog, chocslice bumped this >.<)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, btw Lava sorry for logging so unexpectedly just then, I'm on my psp now coz my parents are on the comp. See you tomorrow on rs tho.

no worries mate :)

if you're on your psp, post on my blog pl0x? :-# <3:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

Thanks guys, btw Lava sorry for logging so unexpectedly just then, I'm on my psp now coz my parents are on the comp. See you tomorrow on rs tho.

Ok, was just about to anyway.

And hobo, psp ftw.

Ok, was just about to anyway.

And hobo, psp ftw.

<3:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

gl with your goal man. And comeback in lightning chat pl0x... i think we miss you... well i do :thumbsup:

Thanks. Look on your blog about Lightning, I posted there.

Anyway, I'm thinking about going to the Steel/Iron dragons on Silomin, if I can handle it :ohnoes: But if I do so, I really don't know what to do with this blog, I think I'll make a sub- section called Silomin's adventures. Yeah, I'll do that :wink:

Think I'm slowing drifting back towards my 99 fletch goal, problem is I cant sell my yew longs efficiently at GE, although buying supplies is simple enough. I might try forums. If anyone is looking for Yew longs, add me for a perm seller, please. I'll keep my number of yew longs up at the first page.

I've been thinking. Maybe I'm gonna go for 99 cook. After all, the cape is a hawt colour!!!1111one!!!!111

But seriously, fletching is annoying, it takes forever to sell the yew longbows, whereas with GE cooking would be so freaking easy. I'm probably gonna do this, even though I'm starting at level 50. (Now 52) It'll be easier than fletching and tbh, I wont lose much money. I'ma gonna' go for it!

EDIT: This blog needs a MASSIVE revamp. The next time I'm on for ages I'll do it.

And by the way, while Im here, somebody post FFS!!!!!! Noone posts on my blog, am I hated so?

f_54cookm_8fea167.jpg

54. \'

grats!

uh...nice pms? :uhh:

Umm, yeah, he wanted me to give him a gift, and in the PM's, he is explaining how he would pay me back... So no worries, no RWT going on lol. :D

EDIT: He's been off for ages, and only just came back- he doesn't get the new updates very well yet. Poor guy.

PS:

f_55cookingm_e2a821a.jpg

\'

Currentlly cooking with you in Rouges Den, Good Luck with 99! I'll be Here for a while too, so i'll keep you company :P

Good. <3:

here's the link to my blog

Code:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=704671

Thanks! I'll put it up.