Im trying to format my computer...

moocow1337

hahaha i format my computer every 2 months or so i could do it with my eyes closed. if ur having problems then mostly you dont have to much of a clue to what ur doing...... and always zero your harddrive before refomating so that everything is completly wiped and ur starting with a clean drive..

why would you ever punish your self with buying a dell

hahaha i format my computer every 2 months or so i could do it with my eyes closed. if ur having problems then mostly you dont have to much of a clue to what ur doing...... and always zero your harddrive before refomating so that everything is completly wiped and ur starting with a clean drive..

Why..?

Maybe a Dell would be punishment for you, but it's a perfectly fine computer for a good majority of people. Knocking them is pointless.

IRKAa.jpg

Why..?

Maybe a Dell would be punishment for you, but it's a perfectly fine computer for a good majority of people. Knocking them is pointless.

Dell makes wonderful mid-ranged systems for average users. I agree, why rip on them? They have excelent deals... again, for mid-rnage systems. If you want an uber gaming machine, and you go through dell, you can drop $2000 on something you can build for $900

If your that involved with computers that you want a high end hard core gaming system, you aught to be able to know how to put a computer together.... didn't you ever play with lego's?

its being suggested to format the computer every 3 months.. so as to reset ur registry and blah blah blah..

Dude, maybe u can give some comment about ur problem that prompted u to format ur comp.. u need an array of installation disk ready before u do so.. stuff like operating system disk.. ur graphic card installer.. ur Internet service pack.. etc etc..

I once formated my computer even without preparing an OS installer.. :lol: