lsass.exe error on startup

Buffer2009

when i load my laptop i get an error that says lsass[Caution: ExecutableFile] cant be found and then my laptop automatically shuts down before i reach the desktop i really need to get onto my laptop and hopefully would like to keep all my files can anyone help?

when i load my laptop i get an error that says lsass.e3e (CAUTION - executable file) cant be found and then my laptop automatically shuts down before i reach the desktop i really need to get onto my laptop and hopefully would like to keep all my files can anyone help?

Sounds like the sasser virus, http://securityresponse.symantec.com/av ... .tool.html

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

1. Click Start

2. Click Run

3. Type 'msconfig'

4. Press enter

5. Click the 'Startup' tab

6. Scroll down and uncheck the service/file name you wish to stop coming on on system startup

1. Click Start

2. Click Run

3. Type 'msconfig'

4. Press enter

5. Click the 'Startup' tab

6. Scroll down and uncheck the service/file name you wish to stop coming on on system startup

lsass[Caution: ExecutableFile] is an important system file, and should not be disabled.