a good fight cave setup and sounds from jad??????

tiwaz1

i have been thinking to get fire cape and i have reed a lot guides. I'm thinking of mix some if them. i think of use guthan, blood blitz and halberd and diamond bolts to.

what is the a good setup?

I'm use to fight in the cave without bringing anythings there and i come to the giant frog-dog (360) whit not so much trouble(can you use harberd on the lvl 360 and jad and is it better then range them)

equipped

weapon: guthan

helm: guthan

torso: guthan

legs: guthan

gloves: dragon gloves

ammy:furry

cape: legends

shield: 2h wep

boots: dragon boots

ammo: 1k diamond bolts (for jad)

inventory

dragon halberd

blk dhide champs

blk dhide body

rune crossbow

1 range pots

6 sara brews

2 tuna potatoes

15 super restores

things that maybe bring

rune for blood blitz (for healing mine self)

sara book (some extra prayer bonus when fighting jad)

accumulator (so i not need to pick up mine ammo)

mine sats: \/

[hide=do NOT Kick on "show" You will have a scar for life if you do]](\__/)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

First i not like range. Second and a not have 2 Crystal Bows

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

If your planning to meele then you should at least be 90+ on all stats.

Range is much better, even with 70 range its more then enough. If you cant afford the c bows, how about trying karils with bolt racks or even with rune x bow and bolts for the whole run.

Oh and for your method, I doubt that will work. The different methods create less space for you, and instead of blood runes taking 3 sara pots will equal it out (also you have guthans). So if your planning to do caves, why not just follow a traditional procedure that works?

Just my opinion.

randomkcopyq.png

i just did fight cave (first time i really tries to get Fire Cape :oops: ) and i come to jad tog me some time but i was there. I had Full Guthan, Dragon halberd, proselyte legs (i forgot the body), lunar rung. I had 4 Tuna Potatoes and 1 Super Att and 1 Super Str and rest of the of inventory whit P Pots. But i was confused of the sound which what which so a died in 5 hitts (luck me not on 1 hitt \' )

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

If you hear a sort of wave sound, it's mage, his ranged attack only makes a noise when you get hit, you should really watch his legs when he's attacking, don't use sounds. - They help, but watching his legs is much easier.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png