6 month plan, from mid-level to high level...

It was a rainy night in Rimmington when Diefladermas returned home. Tossing a Helm of Neitznot on the table and kicking off her black metal boots, she was greeted by her faithful Butler.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅYouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re back, sir! Did you enjoy your grand adventure? he asked.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅFirst off, call me maÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢am now. I changed gender when I got my dragon skirt so people wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t laugh at meÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæbut yeah, it went as well as could be expected,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

10/18/2007

"Well whats first on the agenda mi'lord?" inquired the Butler as Diefladermas prepared for first round of quests.

"I'll be gone for a couple of weeks, Lane. I want to finish up some business in Ardougne, learn to ride the giant eagles, and get many pairs of the gloves of silence."

"You're going back to that whacked out place where the King wants to start a war with some dark elves?" Lane asked?

"I have some unfinnished business with that liar, and helping the folks in West Ardougne to break free of their false Mourning is a big part of that plan. But first..."

"But first, what mi'lord"

"Uhm, first...first I have to rob a farmer for awhile then herd some goats."

"You're an inspiration to us all, mi'lord."

3 week goals -

Mini-games

3 trips to the Tears of Guthix

Complete Halloween Task

Levels

defense 63-65

slayer 53-56

thieving 45-55

hunter 51-59

Farming 41-43

Herblore 37-39

Quests

Sheep Herder

Mourning's End

Eagle's Peak

Champion-Hero-Legend

i really like the intro to your blog. its really cool

hope you get the plate legs so you change back! :lol: lol

GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

oh and first post ftw \'

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

With the first three weeks of the thirty week plan behind them, we check in on Diefladermas and her Butler as they prepare for Phase II.

Dief: Lane! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m back

Butler: Good lord! WhatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s that terrible smell?

Dief: Oh, its probably just this lava battlestaff. Smells like real lava! I picked up some nice toys while slaying, this and a red mystic hat, and an enchanted hatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Lane: IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m never going to get the smell of that out of the (torn) curtains. Get it out of here.

Dief: Ok, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll leave it in the garden

Lane: It still reeks in here! What the heck were you doing?

Dief: Well, you remember how I was having trouble doing my slayer training because I wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t as far along as I thought at the start? (Dief planned on going from slayer lvl 55 to 56ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæand did, but she had to go to levels 54 and 55 firstÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ)

Lane: Yes?

Dief: Well, lets just say thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a fairy who really has it in for rock slugs. I spent one of my three weeks mostly in caves. And thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not including the time in sheep fields trying to paint or herd them, or the time wandering around in bloody MournerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s outfitsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Lane: Ok, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m going to pretend none of this happened. How did the training and questing go?

Dief: Or the time hanging out in the bottom of a bird nest. Can you imagine the smell of giant eagle droppings? Yech.

Lane: YeahÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæok, I got it nowÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Dief: Or the time spent slogging around compost and super compost. Stuff smells like, well, rotten vegetables. Kind of reminds me of KimchiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Lane: GOT IT HOW DID THE TRAINING GO?

Dief: Well, I got all the quests done, made the potions, grew the plants, did the Tears of Guthixing (is that a word?), did a small errand for death, and eventually finished the slayer tasks, but didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t spend the time thieving or hunting that I wanted.

Lane: IsnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t the point of all this to become a Master Thief and Master Hunter?

Dief: Yes, and thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s why weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be spending more time on that this time. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m going to do some minimal questing. ThereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s someone in Shilo Village that wants one small thing done for them, thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a fight breaking out between some thieves in the desert and the fairy queen is in some sort of trouble. Probably needs some rock slugs killed.

Lane: Sounds perfectly simple.

Dief: Exactly. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m also going to spend some time making 1000 bowls and cow killing to ready myself for some red chinchompa hunting in the next set of weeks.

Lane: And that sounds perfectly dull.

Goals from three weeks ago- Mini-games (ALL COMPLETE!)

3 trips to the Tears of Guthix

Complete Halloween Task

Levels

defense 63-65 - COMPLETE

slayer 53-56 - COMPLETE

thieving 45-55 - INCOMPLETE, CURRENT LEVEL 52

hunter 51-59 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ INCOMPLETE, CURRENT LEVEL 54

Farming 41-43 - COMPLETE

Herblore 37-39 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ COMPLETE ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ THANK YOU JUNA!

Quests

Sheep Herder - COMPLETE

Mourning's End - COMPLETE

Eagle's Peak- COMPLETE

Goals for three weeks from now

Crafting 57-60

Thieving- 52-60

Hunting 54-60

Farming 43-45

Herblore 39-41

Mini Games

3 Trips to Juna

Get Level 2 Karamja Gloves

Quests

One Small Favour

Fairy Tale 1

The Feud

Champion-Hero-Legend