help me find NEW pc base or upgrade it !

Godzila

hi, i had my pc over 5 years now.. and its not realy good becouse it haves only CPU 1.7GHz, 256ram, 40GB hard disk and only 32mb graphics card. Only good thing about it, that it doesnt have any intergrated stuff in it. Iam not realy good at choosing pc becouse i dont know what the difference between motherboards etc..

well i thought u guys might could look up pc base only or some good stuff like CPU over 3GHz.. i can spend max ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã600 on it coz my parent dont whant me upgrade it or buy new one. i have good monitor and mouse so i dont whant any fancy stuff only best for that price. i would be happy of u could give me a link for PC or list with stuff to upgrade+price and from were. TYVM :!:

( I live in Scotland- edinburgh, i need to be able to buy it from shop or order it ) :o

for the actuall buying part theres a thread at the top that has been stickied and its got a good list of places to buy from just check that they can ship to you

:D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

It will most likly cost over 600... uhh euro's or whatever, for an entirely new system... however the one you have now isn't that bad unless your in it for gaming, or some hardcore video editing or something of the like that would require alot of CPU and RAM... but yea, look at the stickies up top, theres tons of great and trusted sites to pick from that ship all over the world :wink:

Take a look at some of the "barebones2 system from http://www.novatech.co.uk and simple add in a few extras like more memory etc.

Its a good way of getting a high spec pc for a reasonable price if you dont want to build one totally from scratch yourself.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12