Making free sig

gorufriders

making one free sig im to lazy to post examples of my work so u guys r jsut gonan have to search the forums

i really want a high action sig like say if it was wildy have some guy on top of some guy ownign him, not liek soem guy standign there ice barrage or soem stupid crap

sig and avy by born2die

Two noble strength pures locked in a battle to the death at the duel area. A real gutsy Dragon scimmy vs. Dragon scimmy fight!

You really don't have to finish this one or anything, take as long as you like. I really don't need a new siggy, but it looked like you were rather desperate for a idea..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Hey.

i'm a big fan, so anyone who gets this is by far lucky..

i have one idea i really want done, ive attempted a couple times.

here it is.

Character:

Bando's Plate

Bando's Tassets

Dragon Fire Shield

Whip

Fire Cape

Fury

Setting:

In the rouges den. Have a Stack on maple logs behind me to one side, then have a singel fire buring in the background. on my character have him standing inforn of the pixel with a Acheived look on his face and off the fire cape having it burning up in actual flames and the whip just hanging in his hand.

Also have a small pile of money with the logs spread out around it and have it all over the logs.

Im sorry for the small and confusing description, but if you have an questions if you actually want to do it, ill write a better one out just pm me or post here.

Goodluck pixelling, and too anyone who gets this sig :)

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

Well, ya already got two requests, so ya don't need to do this one if ya don't wanna!

[hide=Click if ya wanna!]

I would like a male player, wearing full larupia and a glory amulet, carrying a large sack on his back in his right hand, which is carrying pure essence (maybe viewable through a hole) Jumping over the wilderness ditch (or running through wildy), with loads of pures (like in ghostly and stuff) firing arrows and spells, WIth the character ducking to avoid them all. Edgeville could be visible behind the character, and the wilderness ground would have grass, and they'd be next to the river.

Could some text say : JamieMcMe : Rc Mad (Or somehting similiar)

[/hide]

Remember, since you do have some requests, you don't need to do this one. I hope I was clear with the description if ya wanna do it![/hide]

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood