Bandos Boss Setup/Guide question

Kaiser1993

If you want a low risk option.. i wouldn't take veracs. If your pray drops then you lose the helm. Take a high def plate and legs; e.g. dharoks, torags, guthans, and a whip. then fill the other spots with cheaper items.. neitz for helm, rune boots, defender, glory, legends/skillcape, rune/barrows gloves. this way you're only taking 3 expensive items which you'll protect when/if you die.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

If you want a low risk option.. i wouldn't take veracs. If your pray drops then you lose the helm. Take a high def plate and legs; e.g. dharoks, torags, guthans, and a whip. then fill the other spots with cheaper items.. neitz for helm, rune boots, defender, glory, legends/skillcape, rune/barrows gloves. this way you're only taking 3 expensive items which you'll protect when/if you die.

yea i forgot to mention to use protect item. with veracs you have the prayer bonus, then the alter. if you use that and a protection prayer it shouldnt drain to fast

Assassin1357.png

wear this,

full veracs

glory, dont wear fury cause ull lose

climning or rune boots. dont risk dragon

barrows gloves

skill cape or whatever you have

ROW or life if u dont want the risk of dieing

that will give the best results. there are a few guides in the AOW u should check out

Ah, ok Thank you very much.

Ah, thanks again