Spam Traders!

Dizzle229

This happens alot but I will give 1 example.

Today I was selling nats in Varrock. A guy walks up to me and trades me. I hit accept and he immediately declines and says "lol noob". It happened again several more times. I went to a trade world hoping for people who hopefully felt like actually doing something. I was wrong. I get there an when I say "Sellin nats!". I got a box full of trade wishes pretty quickly. All of them were window, decline, "lol noob", log. Each of these declines happened as soon as the window opened. Only one or two of those people actually bought some nats. This was my day.

***** wishes to trade with you

other player declined trade

This happened with many people and I only had a few real trades. I hate blowing off real buyers for spam traders!

Rant Over.

EDIT: Any flame will be disreguarded. ::'

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This can get pretty annoying, but it isn't always someone trying to annoy you like in your example. I do this sometimes too by accident, like if you send a trade request, and the person takes a long time to accept it, I send one again right as the other person accepts therefore "declining" the trade, when it really was an accident. Also with lag sometimes someone clicks the decline button by accident without realizing it, and they think you clicked it and get frustrated, and call you a noob :P

You just have to learn to deal with it I guess, it's part of Runescape! Kind of like autoers and crappy updates ::'

Yeah I know. I'll be on world 16 making airs(over 6 months ago);

Player 1 wishes to trade with you.

Player 2 wishes to trade with you.

Same thing goes when you give out free food on world 17 at Barbarian fishing spots.

I agree it is so damn annoying. I hope Jagex puts a time limit after each trade.