Att- 71~

Str- 75

Def-70~

hp 73

mage 64

ranged 65~

*~* means close to levelling.

55 slayer btw.

what should i do to train? i have sufficient monies for barrows armor, i have guthans. can buy torags and dharoks if needed, i have whip. full myst and whatev. i have heard of experiments and how good they are. i have started creature of fenk but is there anything else i need to do to access the experiments? and should i do barrows and how? i have slayer dart now.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Unless you can't stand it I would recomend you continue to train combat with slayer. It has decent drops even at lower levels and lets you train an extra skill. DONT USE EXPERIMENTS they have no drops so i'd go against it plus various slayer tasks is more exciting then a million experiments O:) I dont know anything about barrows so i can't help you there :D Hope i helped a little :oops: .

Unless you can't stand it I would recomend you continue to train combat with slayer. It has decent drops even at lower levels and lets you train an extra skill. DONT USE EXPERIMENTS they have no drops so i'd go against it plus various slayer tasks is more exciting then a million experiments O:) I dont know anything about barrows so i can't help you there :D Hope i helped a little :oops: .

To the bolded part. He is correct, experiments DON'T have any drops at all, they are not meant, IMO, for people that want good drops. They are for people who want to train a skill fast. They are fast, and you don't have to complete Creature of Frenkenstrain to access them, just the part where you find where they are.

If you want faster exp go with desert bandits (with guthans of course) or do experiments with your best strength bonus equipment you have. Use regular str/att pots or combat pots if you want to increase exp per hour.

Apparently, my signature was to big.