How to get a FREE xbox 360 elite! Not a scam

the_boss887

First off, this is NOT a scam. HereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s some proof!

This is the site that gives away the free 360ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s (and other things like wiiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s ipods, iphoneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s etc.) [REMOVED] The company is called Transcendent Innovations

OK, now this is a youtube video of news companies, along with some websites, that have proven this to be Legitimate. [REMOVED]

Now how could a company actually make money on giving free things away? Well if you watched that video, you should know, but here is a link to the terms and how it works. [REMOVED]

You never have to give them your credit card number, they donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t ask for it.

Alright, now for the part where you come in. First, you must go to this link [REMOVED] Why that link? Why not just 360elite4free.com? Well to get your free Xbox, you must refer 9-12 different people. I ask you to use my link so I can get my very own 360 elite! Then in turn, you can get yours by getting people to sign up on your link.

Now, once youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve signed up under my link (you must do your REAL info, otherwise they will ban you and you lose all your progressÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ) then you must choose your account type! There are referrals, which I am doing, or offer points. For referrals you must complete a single offer, which range from blockbuster, to stamps.com (USPS postal system) or Disney book clubs and such. Then you must get referrals, just like I am doing here! For points type, you must complete multiple offers. This is fast, but it costs you lots of money!

For your one offer I suggest stamps.com for USA citizens, and zip.ca for Canadian citizens. Both of these are absolutely free. You do need to give them your credit card number, but you can trust these guys. I mean, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the US postal system! Just sign up for their offer, and try it to the fullest. Mind you, its always possible to cancel the trial ;-). If you do not cancel, you will be billed the monthly fee. (though the cost of this is much less than an xbox 360 elite!) I can not tell you which to do, that would be against the rules. Choose whichever looks best to you!

Once you complete your points or referrals (I can not tell you which to do, that would breach the Terms of Service) you can claim your prize! They will go into an approval process, then they will ship it to you. I have sent a few questions to them, and they have awesome customer service. There is also no charge on shipping! I know it sounds too good to be true, but just try it. You have nothing to lose!

Email me any questions at [REMOVED]

It all sounds confusing and a little overwhelming doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t it? Believe me, its not. Still need more proof? [REMOVED] Lots on this site if you look around

Also you can Google ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅTranscendent Innovations proofÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ