Unistalled software

HomeworkClub

hi i installed a version of data suite for my siemens sx1. It dindt really help me so i deleted it by nor mall way because the software wasnt on the add and removes so i deleted it normall ways by left click the mouse and deleted every think of it.

And now when i try to install one from the cd it says their is another version of this product installed. installation of this can not contunie. to configue or remove the existing of this product use/add removes programs on control pannel this t what it says..

and i went on to control pannel then add removes but is not der this siemens software i not their wheir else could it be so that i could

unistall th software to install new one...

Masny thanks

what else could it be

Rule 1: Never delete program files. ALWAYS UNINSTALL.

Deleting files the way you did is NOT the normal way.

You are pretty much stuck now. Contact Siemens support.

AND DONT BUMP YOUR POSTS SO SOON, AT LEASE GIVE US SLIGHTLY MORE THAN AN HOUR TO RESPOND

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Oh yeah and pay more attention in English classes please. Thanks

This is the link to the Siemens CS too

http://communications.siemens.com/cds/f ... rN,00.html

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Aw well, youre still pretty stupid for manually deleting system files.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Lol merc, so encouraging...

if you mean you deleted it from 'program files' or something of the like... then you will have to go in your system 32 and... hell if I know, but try looking for the uninstaller in there and either

A) Using that

B) Deleting it completly