Demon's Blog | Expecting 93 Magic tomorrow and 94 on Eve

Another Update:

I haven't had that urge to play so that's why I never really updated the blog. But this Friday or Saturday is the start of my Hols which means no work+no tests=Time for Runescape. I have been so busy doing rl things and homework and studying I couldn't get on but now I will finally be able to update the blog with Barrows trips, new B.O.B, eventually a rl pic when I get my camera fixed, dk trips (when I learn from friends) Kq, skilling, etc. You get the picture. Until then I'll just be randomly bumping the blog and anyone is welcome to a little chat or give me a good luck though ::' Hope to be on soon and see you all again!

-Demon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very best of luck on acheiving ur goals. im going to make bog soon aswell. just wondering how do u get those drop down menus?

Thanks for the encouragement, and to answer your question, it's this code:

[hide=Put what you want the title to be to click on. i.e Stats]Now in this space put whatever you want for example, pics, writing, etc. Then you do this[/hide] So it is:

[hide=][/hide]

Welcome back mate :D

G'luck with 80 prayer and 99 magic, very hawt goals <3:

Yeah, with the prayer though, I plan on doing dks, barrows, and slayer all in that week before the trade thing comes in and I cant go to teams anymore. I have to learn to dk from you if you don't mind <3:

Yeah, with the prayer though, I plan on doing dks, barrows, and slayer all in that week before the trade thing comes in and I cant go to teams anymore. I have to learn to dk from you if you don't mind <3:

Sure thing though I haven't gone in a few months too :-w

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Sure thing though I haven't gone in a few months too :-w

Also another question, how did you make your picture fit in the avatar? I want to put an avatar but don't know how to resize it #-o But also maybe you and I can go 3 iteming and we can both learn (me mostly, but you can get back into the rutine of things :-w )

ZOMG naise blog.

Take me off your fl or something? i nvr see joo on anymore

I didn't take you off pointeh, I haven't had the urge to get on, but this friday, the Demon is returning :twisted: Since hols will start, I have 13 days off, so I'll be on plenty of times don't you worry, and I'll be a bandos partner if you have slots still open :wink:

Guest Kickpointy
ZOMG naise blog.

Take me off your fl or something? i nvr see joo on anymore

I didn't take you off pointeh, I haven't had the urge to get on, but this friday, the Demon is returning :twisted: Since hols will start, I have 13 days off, so I'll be on plenty of times don't you worry, and I'll be a bandos partner if you have slots still open :wink:

Yes, Yes I do <3: