A level beyond 126 (Read before you judge ! )

slimysteve

After you get 99 in a skill why do people continue training. Its got so little point to it But if someone wants to continue training to go up the ranks of 99 then all power to them.

To be honest, select_a_use, it does have alot of point to it, though it has been "disproven" many times, there is still truth to the theory that though you may not go up in lvl, you do go up in "Xp Lvl's" for instance me and my friends have 99 str, when we had the required xp for 99, 13,034,431,

We would hit pretty high with our weapons, in this example, ill use Abbysal Whip, we would hit 38-41 very frequently, and then the occasional 42. Now as we continued to Train Strength, we soon passed the

"Lvl 100 Xp Point" after a while we Did notice that we were hitting higher more often, I dont recall if what we saw was correct, but i do recall slightly a 43+ hit. But one of the benefits was that we would hit higher, more often, and the more Xp we had, the more often we would hit higher,

it will pretty much go to the point to where he always hit our max.

So as oyu can see there is point to this, ppl will continue to train Strength,

just to see themselves hit higher more often.

As you might remember, 3 Hit You made a post about how when you reach the exp for level 100, you hit like that, and JAGeX confirmed it (He was hitting 40's untill he hit 14Mill exp and was hitting 41's ect. )

My suggestion is that when you reach the next level in exp (exp not level mind you ) and you reach it in other levels you go up.

Let me explain,

You are level 126, stats 99 with each the 13 Million exp required. You decide to get 14Million exp (The exp to get level 100) In Strength, Attack, Defence and Hitpoints. Naturally, if you were lower than 126, you will go up a combat level. Now what i'm suggesting is that when this happens, your stats don't go past 99 but your combat does go past 126.

There are many Pros for this, including that now there will be a more "elite" level (126+) and also, not a huge amount of 126+ (which we could see in one years time, just guessing) It will also help people like Shariff (sp?) who is 40 million strength exp.

Thanks for reading, please post why you like and why you don't :)

i dont like it really

makes poeple like zezima feel liek they gotta max EVERY BIT OF EXP

and plus it would make pking harder

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

dont like it really

makes poeple like zezima feel liek they gotta max EVERY BIT OF EXP

and plus it would make pking harder

Isn't that the whole point to it?

If sumone has worked to get their xp up, it should only be fair that they be able to do better, and as for pking, It wasnt ever meant to be easy.

As Mod Andrew said back in rsc ( back when the mods were actually involved in the game...) he never mentioned that it would be easy, but he did mention adding a new place named edgeville, and then adding the wilderness, and well it shistory now the point is it wasnt means to be easy.

I am ambivalent about this. On one hand, it would be neat for everyone, not to mention rewarding for the 126's, to see people walking around who were at 129, or 134, or something. On the other hand, it would mess up the wildy with more combat levels, and there's really no point to this except for renown.

Here again we come across the problem that Jagex unknowingly caused when they let us get more exp past lvl 99. Now that people have 200m exp, Jagex can't raise the maximum lvl without automatically giving those people 25 free levels to tack onto the end of their already impressive total. It would be unfair to give them free levels, but on the other hand, if you don't raise the max, we'll eventually have tens of thousands of people with 99 cooking, thousands of people at cb 126, and Jagex will lose players and money when this achievement is no longer an achievement that is recognized and appreciated by the general RS public.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

Its a great idea actually. nice job

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

As you might remember, 3 Hit You made a post about how when you reach the exp for level 100, you hit like that, and JAGeX confirmed it (He was hitting 40's untill he hit 14Mill exp and was hitting 41's ect. )

My suggestion is that when you reach the next level in exp (exp not level mind you ) and you reach it in other levels you go up.

Let me explain,

You are level 126, stats 99 with each the 13 Million exp required. You decide to get 14Million exp (The exp to get level 100) In Strength, Attack, Defence and Hitpoints. Naturally, if you were lower than 126, you will go up a combat level. Now what i'm suggesting is that when this happens, your stats don't go past 99 but your combat does go past 126.

There are many Pros for this, including that now there will be a more "elite" level (126+) and also, not a huge amount of 126+ (which we could see in one years time, just guessing) It will also help people like Shariff (sp?) who is 40 million strength exp.

Thanks for reading, please post why you like and why you don't :)

So in two years, Zezima will be higher level then Jad himself?

No. I don't approve.

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

After you get 99 in a skill why do people continue training. Its got so little point to it :lol: But if someone wants to continue training to go up the ranks of 99 then all power to them.

Uhm... You answered your own question there.... For ranks...

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

Umm its not a bad idea, but no..

Why? because the ppl lvl 300+ wouldnt be able to hit anyone in the wild

Also, there arent many ppl lvl 126 anyway(compared to the majority of ppl not lvl 126), therefore to make an update that concerns only them would be utterly pointless.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif