A level beyond 126 (Read before you judge ! )

slimysteve

As you might remember, 3 Hit You made a post about how when you reach the exp for level 100, you hit like that, and JAGeX confirmed it (He was hitting 40's untill he hit 14Mill exp and was hitting 41's ect. )

My suggestion is that when you reach the next level in exp (exp not level mind you ) and you reach it in other levels you go up.

Let me explain,

You are level 126, stats 99 with each the 13 Million exp required. You decide to get 14Million exp (The exp to get level 100) In Strength, Attack, Defence and Hitpoints. Naturally, if you were lower than 126, you will go up a combat level. Now what i'm suggesting is that when this happens, your stats don't go past 99 but your combat does go past 126.

There are many Pros for this, including that now there will be a more "elite" level (126+) and also, not a huge amount of 126+ (which we could see in one years time, just guessing) It will also help people like Shariff (sp?) who is 40 million strength exp.

Thanks for reading, please post why you like and why you don't :)

so if i get you right, you dont get better if you get for instance 127 combat the way you explained, it just shows that u got more xp than a lvl 126, right?

if its like that, i like the idea

this way shariff could get mor "respect", but wouldnt totally own the wildy.

so if i get you right, you dont get better if you get for instance 127 combat the way you explained, it just shows that u got more xp than a lvl 126, right?

if its like that, i like the idea

this way shariff could get mor "respect", but wouldnt totally own the wildy.

Totally right ;) People always see "EXP OVER LEVEL 99" and think thats what it's about :)

My friend hit a 42 with mace special after getting 14m str experience which i think breaks the damage limit......

But i aggree with this idea completely ;-)

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

No, not yet anyway until there are enough people who actually could use that sort of update.

this update wouldnt have that much use anyway (people wont be better at 127 combat, they just LOOK better)

its for the RESPECT, and so it has to be done now, cause if they wait, 14M in combat xp wont be too much of an awesome achievement anymore, and therefore wouldnt gain respect.

My friend hit a 42 with mace special after getting 14m str experience which i think breaks the damage limit......

But i aggree with this idea completely ;-)

No, mace hits even higher than that I believe....

I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, but a while after 3 hit u found that it was disproven.

I was thinking the same time.

However I can't agree with you. Why would you, who does not have 126 combat, want to make it where the higher leveled people (like Sharif50, whom is a friend of mine, and deserves every bit of exp he has) can get even higher? Its a nice idea and all, but sorely not needed. Atleast not now anyways.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

sounds a bit pointless, you're saying you want it to effectively be a level up, but not to go above 99, in terms of how much you hit you want it to be higher, and in terms of combat level, but just not the stats themselves. if you're gonna have all the other stuff might as well go above 99 in the stats.

Jagex definitely should remove border of 99 for skills, cause its causes a "pressure" in players minds "why to spend time/money if sometimes I came to limit ?". Limitless game is much more attractive for players then limited :wink:

Another reason is award for hardcore players who are faithful to RS.

And third reason is return Game in skill based way - to allow best lvl players earn money with there skills (for instance herblorist with lvl 110 will be able to make ultra str portions 8) and so on)

• 2 years later...

Well, its been over 2 yrs and this topic has been reviewed again,

and its been over 2 yrs, and there still isnt a whole lot 126's though there still is many, just not neough for it to have real purpose in the game......