99 Range 99 mage 87 HP 94 CMB

mujammil

Well after i get 99 hunter i am going to hunt for two weeks noonstop to get the chins needed for 99 range, and with the chins i caught from getting 99 hunter i will use that on getting 99 mage.

I was wondering what tactic should i use as a 99 range mage pker. I don't really know much about pking but i was guessing ice barrage, TB d bow spec or ice barrage TB d stone enchanted rune bolts for a quick and easy kill.

I was also wodering what to wear because i need both mage and range bonuses, but im assuming i can wear a mage outfit and succesfully get a d bow spec/ good d stone hits.

Lastly would it be profitable? This pking thing isn't what will make up my mind on getting these 99's because i willl whateva the causes, but w ith these stats im expectiong it to be a excellent pker.

Thanks.

MujGunGetDiv.png

In edgeville you can take full void and recover it when/if you die.

Otherwise take something like mystic or ahrims, depending on your defence level :)

I believe theres great profit to be made if you joined a pking clan

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

If I was you I would keep the chins till level 99 Hunter. Then go powerrange with Bone Bolts on Greater Demons in watchtower till u freak out.

U might get 85 Range in there wat spares u +- 8M and isn't hard to get.

The last exp you do with Chins on Ape Atoll. You need around 40K chins till level 99 range from 85.

You will have 10K chins (7,5-8M)after 99 ranged. You sell them and buy some alchemy's. You might have some money ATM too. So you will get the might 99 magic too. And if catch 1k chins, that will pay the lose from 5000 alchemy spells if you alch Yew Longbows.

You might get Magic Longbows for 1,300 GP per and nature runes at 280 GP per, wat gives u alch for 1580 GP per. You will get 1536 GP each alch back. What makes u a 44k lose each 65k magic experience. That is a 667 GP per 1000 EXP!

If you need about 12m magic exp left, and it costs you +- 700 GP per 1k

Is lets see: 12,000 ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬