Mf's Dramatic return - my thoughts on recent goings on in rs

mr_freddie

Yeah baby the eternal knight is back and better than ever

ive been on silent leave from tif and rs for about 3 months now to come back and find

New duel arena

G/e

and summoning ( zomg )

Needless to say the man whos been banned from tipitchat ( clanchat ) so many times its not funny has something to say

Duel arena - Dear god they killed staking .. ok people mellow it out its not that bad .. when you look at some of the facts and that they added tourneys to rectify their ( goof ) up

G/e - Ive tried it .. and liked it

yes this makes merchanting alot harder because of the market value caps on certian items but

Now certian skills such as cooking / fm / crafting / smithing

can be done without training fish / wc / cmb / mining etc

this simplifies the job for skillers who want to have a strong level balance and not raise their mining to 29 to get their smithing to 25

and

summoning - completly unoriginal concept given a twist like nothing ive ever seen .. its gonna murder the java and im gonna see so many tiny little infant demons running around fally im gonna think its 6/6/6 all over agane but i believe this could be a really fun profitable skill if jagex doesnt phone it in

mods can lock this if they want .. but im back and better than ever and those were my thoughts