Email problems

hellbellz

Ok. So for WoW, I forget my account name. I had my name sent to my email address. The problem is, I made the account with an old email address. I went from Cox to Verizon. It's the same format, just cox & verizon are different.

So what I'm asking; is there a way to transfer an email account... to another? I'm not sure what to do. :wall:

Cox emails are tied to the account name if i remember correctly, so it was probably shut down when you switched accounts. It may be possible to log in and set up forwarding but I don't think Cox offers any kind of free email service.

(Cox is my current ISP, good stuff)

This is also why you shouldn't use ISP provided email. Using something like Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail or your own payed hosting is a much better idea and doesn't let this happen. :?

I'm sure to use Hotmail in the future. :lol:

Wow, this sucks. I'm not sure if I can bill for the the WoW payment. Means I have to buy WoW again.

Oh, Cruiser, stay with Cox. For the rest of your life. Everything else is crap compared to it. I learned the hard way. :-X

Oh, Cruiser, stay with Cox. For the rest of your life. Everything else is crap compared to it. I learned the hard way. :-X

No plans to do so any time soon (It's either Cox or Qwest DSL here in Omaha, easy decision :lol: ). My dad pays the bill for the time being but the pipe quality for the last several years we've had it has been amazing. Only 2 outages I can remember, and I can max out the line to the advertised speeds any time I want. The only complaint I have is that the upload speeds are a bit slow, but that's the case just about anywhere.