Add a cannon set at GE

ddaanniiellh

Along with mystic... and tons of other sets.

You already can make mystic sets. I have a blue mystic set in my bank, and I'm pretty sure you can do it with all the other colors too.

As for the cannon, yeah, why not. Not like it'd harm anyone.

just to say! you can't iv'e tried but one thing the mystic may get mixed up and think about dsylexic people mystic (gold) mystic(red) mystic(blue) very easy to mix up and cannon i think as well it will be good please help me :D

sig3ax9.png

Along with mystic... and tons of other sets.

You already can make mystic sets. I have a blue mystic set in my bank, and I'm pretty sure you can do it with all the other colors too.

As for the cannon, yeah, why not. Not like it'd harm anyone.

just to say! you can't iv'e tried but one thing the mystic may get mixed up and think about dsylexic people mystic (gold) mystic(red) mystic(blue) very easy to mix up and cannon i think as well it will be good please help me :D

Doesn't it have a picture of the colour on the item box as well anyway? If you are having trouble with things like reading it,I'm sure there's ways of telling.

Oh, but I don't like the idea of customising sets. For one thing, it would take up quite a bit of memory, and secondly, it means you can scam with it again (such as sticking in a mithril full helm for a rune one). It would be a step backwards.

The whole 'armour sets' idea is brilliant on Jagex's behalf, but it's not very good if things like this are forgotten.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

In other news...

Players using LootShare in the God Wars Dungeon will now be able to increase their killcount. If a LootSharing group gets a kill, the player with the lowest killcount receives an increase to their relevant tally.

Dwarf cannon sets and light and dark mystic sets have been added to the Grand Exchange. We've also changed the descriptions on existing sets to be a little more helpful.

The minimum score required to get onto the Hiscores has been reduced from 500 to 250 for Bounty Hunter and Bounty Hunter Rogues. As usual, you will need to login before you appear on the Hiscore tables.

Well done, it got in the game!

~ W ~

sigzi.png