Phoenix Armour (Ranging)

Deaners1212

Phoenix armour, it'd be for ranging of course, you'd have to complete a hard quest. After completing the quest you could kill a Phoenix for it's hide. It'd cost say 20k just to get the hide tanned and would take 95 crafting to make full phoenix. It would also require 75 Ranging to wear, still thinking about range level. The colour would also be either yellow or orange.

Back to P2p soon!

yea it dose kinda suck to kill a ranger and you JUST got urself 20-40k.... and when u kill a warrior u get like 250k+ or even a mage 250k+ :!:

so id say it be nice to have sumthing for rangers THATS worth SUMTHING!! i mean the magic bows are wat? 2-5k? CHEAP!!! and no one uses a crystal bow because it costs TOO much to recharge.... :x

but when i 1st opened this thread i was thinking about the sheild of arrave quest (blk arm\pheonix gangs) so some other monster with a different name or sumthing... because thers a crossbow CALLED Pheonix Crossbow and is it ANY good? noooooooooo.. :?

Aliester+xx1.png

untitled.jpg

LMFAO!

i definetly liking the idea, because im a ranger :) i hope jagex come up with some new ranger armour or even bow :) better then magic bow and not as expensive as crystal bow, and crystal bow is slow too lol

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

range got enough now..

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

• 2 weeks later...