mith gloves on a pure?

phickyjoe

Save yourself the trouble and get a combat bracelet. same str bonus, no req i think.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Save yourself the trouble and get a combat bracelet. same str bonus, no req i think.

Natch, Seriously, If you're that intent on something like Mith Gloves stats, Just save the trouble and buy a combat bracelet, Same stats, Less hassle.

But if you're intent on getting it, You can do any sub quest in any order, I think it's like...4 Sub Quests unlocks them, Or something like that, Been so long since I did RFD..

ArchSupport.png

fayt_1111.png

"Your account "Z0mg ownpur3"has been created , Thanks idiot, the average IQ of this game has now dropped from 13 to 12"

The mith glove stats are a bit better in terms of attack and defense bonuses, although the strength bonus is the same as a combat bracelet.

There are five subquests needed for mith gloves and the ones you can complete without gaining any defense experience are listed in my post above.