~ Cabbage his blog ~ [73/75] Slayer ~ [1741/1750] Total Lvl

Thanks thanks :P

Just got 85 attack together with 82 hp and a lvl 3 clue at hellhounds <3:

85attackbr6.th.png

07dec16160456nj8.th.png

I should really get Dharoks to train my strength now, got about 2.2M cash left so selling some of my nats should be enough... I hope :uhh:

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Did another annoying quest: haunted mine but only got screen from level-up afterwards :?

Got me to 103 cb :o

I'll post pics later got some internet problems...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Yea lol I'll be doing allot more to get some usefull items and shortcuts for barrows for example: ghost agoy, in aid of the myreque, ... and some quests so I'll finally be able to do legends...

Now getting a rune defender (again), hope I get it before I leave to a lan-party tonight: won't be home today and tomorrow so keep this thread alive :P

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

• 7 months later...

Hi all, it has been almost 7 months since my last post here so.... I'M BACK!

Got my membership renewed after testing out rs again after a loooong time, I really like the new HD mode and bank update, also summoning is new to me, have allot of work to do but I know I can do it ::'

Already got a herblore level (55), farming level (54) and slayer level today, only got a pic of the last one

73slayerdt0.png.

I'll keep this blog updated whenever I play rs, mostly just to keep track of my own progress.

Cleaned the whole blog from old pics/monster drops/clues/level-ups/... to be able to do that.

I won't be coming on rs that much since I still got a job this vacation for two more weeks where I have to start at 06:20 and work untill aprox. 16:00 (sometimes a bit earlier or a bit later). I also got a girlfriend who I visit (and she also visits me offcourse) as much as I can so rs isn't really top priority right now in my life but I like to play it for a few minutes/hours a day to relax myself even if it is just merchanting some stuff on the ge for 5 minutes a day (made some nice profit by doing that the last week :thumbsup: ).

more soon...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

I'll be able to play 3-4 hours today, done working and my girlfriend isn't coming over or calling cus she hast to werk herself...

- Finished my Black demon task and gained another 15 points (45 now), getting closer to the slayer helmet. Doing Greaters now again.

- Done Tears of Guthix wich gained me a summoning level (altough I only had 71 tears, always get bad luck there :( ). I'll just be slaying till I get the charms for 52 summoning (about 200 more crimsons) and then use them all at once.

- Doing two ranarr farming runs today (5 patches each time)

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Done Today:

- Finished Greater Demon assignment: got a rune full helm & lvl 3 clue

- Doing a herb farm round

- Getting new assignment: 60 steel dragons

To Do:

- Make pray pots to use & gain a herblore level (56!)

- killing those dragons

- doing clue (lvl 3)

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png