update agaisnt pures or rwt?

gothic_itachi

Well if you look at the Judgment way...

Pures are mostly kids, and adults even if they played this game, they play responsibly.

Pures really drop trade a lot, and take part in scams + glitch bug abuses.. so they cheat their way to wealth.. and this is about 97% of pures, the other 3% are 100% innocent got-it-themselves pures.

All they do is complain and not give a single suggestion and just whine and hope they get it their way, like kids throwing tantrums.

Pures, rune pures, other pures, they like to jump a lot since that's how they get their money seemingly easily, and that's rushing, jumping, which is "no honor" which people, even I complained about. Then the wilderness was changed to fit this "Honor" code that pures and pkers have broken, all because of the lack to cope and listen to the rules..

Besides, pures and rwt breaks the most rules, if rwt still existed, Jagex won't exist anymore...

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Like others said, pures simply got between jagex killing RWT, by the way I'm pretty sure jagex aren't AGAINST pures, i believe andrew even made a sticky stating so in RSOF some time ago, however they said they would not bend their updates just SO the ones who REFUSE to level can use the items.

Which makes sense if you ask me, for an example, why change the defence req of quests just because the ones who CHOSE to keep their defence down would get defence exp.

It was their choice so they'll have to deal with it simply put :P

It was their choice so they'll have to deal with it simply put :P

That was the best point of this whole thread. They chose not to train the other parts of the combat triangle. I chose to be more balanced. It makes neither one of us wrong or right. That is the beauty of a MMORPG.

However, the purpose of a pure (if I understand) is to create a ubercharacter with a low level. This was so they could stake/pk and have an advantage over the other lower leveled people. Jagex has seemingly taken this aspect of the game away.

This could easily be taken as an attack against pures. I have some simple advice for pures. It isn't so bad to train everything in the game or not. Just play what is fun.

If you can't be entertained by the 20+ skills available or the 100+ quests, or clan wars/castle wars, or dueling tournament, monster hunting, then maybe the game really isn't for you.

I choose to do the parts of the game that entertains me. Maybe you should look for another part to entertain you. Or you could read a good book.

felter_laur.png

This was an attack aginst pures, but Jagex didn't do it solely for that.

They really did do this to stop RWTers, but they also knew that by doing this they could put a hault to pures.

Jagex never did like Pures, whether they say it or not, they hate them. They exposed the stupidity of Jagex in the way they set up the combat system, and Jagex didn't like that, but pures technically didn't break any rules so Jagex never had a surefire way of stopping them.

When they thought up of this to stop RWTers, they also probably knew that this would hinder pures greatly, and seeing as to how they hate them, they went through with it because they've always wanted to see pures fall, and finally had a way of going about it without just coming right out and saying it.

They've found a way to stop RWTers and pures altogether. Like a previous poster said, it was an added bonus, it was a win win for them cause they hate RWTers and pures so they've gone through with it.

I've heard though that in the past week only 27.5% of their members have logged in, so they're gonna have to do something or they're gonna probably lose a huge amount of reg subscribers.