Regulate the Revenants

Dizzle229

Though I am happy that JaGeX added revenant ghosts to make up for the loss of PKers, I have a small suggestion about them. I believe they should still be in the wild as normal, but do not appear at the green dragons area. This has made selling hides and bones very much more difficult. I understand that it makes for an excellent way to stop green dragon autoers, but is also making it difficult for honest players. Because of food lost on revenant ghosts, players can take considerably less loot per trip.

To support, post here, or use the RSOF forum, quick find code: 24-25-333-54807909

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I have personally wandered around the wilderness to find them, and there were like none here. I'm not sure of this buy maybe they appear more on certain worlds because in 99 after wandering around for about 30 minutes actually trying to find them I found a total of 2 that were over level 100 and then I found a pack of 3 level 75 werewolves as well as a few level 30 goblins. Not that big of a problem in my opinion.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif