Idea for a new monster in both f2p and p2p.

ep1demic

Well, as I was training ranged I thought to myself that besides pking, there is almost no reason to get higher combat stats. I thought a solution to this would be to add maybe one decently high level creature to f2p somewhere and have it drop maybe rune skimmy's and legs or something along those lines. I personally would think it should be on crandor because it would be far enough away from a bank that people can't just camp there all the time.

This is not a topic for flames either, if you want to say that f2pers don't deserve any update, even something this small, just keep it to yourself.

So, you're asking people to not share they're opinion?

Well, I am.

The whole reason some P2P drop rune items, is because it's members. It's a perk for members, if a F2Per wants a rune leg drop, then he can get members.

So, you're asking people to not share they're opinion?

Well, I am.

The whole reason some P2P drop rune items, is because it's members. It's a perk for members, if a F2Per wants a rune leg drop, then he can get members.

I want positive opinions only. Members saying "LIEK PAY FOR MEMBERS AND JOO GET DROPS LIKE DAT PSHHH" don't really contribute to the idea. Members are so greedy it amazes me. :roll:

I think that this is a very good idea. In fact, a surprisingly good idea. The only problem with the monster being on Crandor is that there isn't much space there available for new NPCs. Perhaps it is time that Jagex introduces a new area into F2P with this new monster? I think that F2P is well overdue for such an update.

Members are so greedy it amazes me.

I disagree. Although I cannot speak for the majority, I believe that people like the "sir" who wrote his oppinion above me is simply 'ignorant' and lacks a good perception of logic.

I'd give F2P a new monster with rune legs as such a rare d med form fire giants. in multi area just 2 of them. It would have to be difficult to get there just so its interesting to go ppl just dont go for drops

I want positive opinions only. Members saying "LIEK PAY FOR MEMBERS AND JOO GET DROPS LIKE DAT PSHHH" don't really contribute to the idea. Members are so greedy it amazes me. :roll:

Yeah, did you even look at my post? It was nothing like you just described. What your saying(I WANT POSITIVE ONLY BECAUSE I DESERVE IT) is something that you would find on RS official forums, if you want opinions, you got to know you will get ones that you wont like.

Members are greedy? Look at all the "I'm f2p I want etc etc..." topics there are, tell me who's more greedy?

I disagree. Although I cannot speak for the majority, I believe that people like the "sir" who wrote his oppinion above me is simply 'ignorant' and lacks a good perception of logic.

Good perception of logic? I'm simply stating the fact, Jagex wont update F2P with a new monster. Jagex is a company, they want your money.

Flame me, i'm sure there are others who feel the same.

Yeah, did you even look at my post? It was nothing like you just described. What your saying(I WANT POSITIVE ONLY BECAUSE I DESERVE IT) is something that you would find on RS official forums, if you want opinions, you got to know you will get ones that you wont like.

Members are greedy? Look at all the "I'm f2p I want etc etc..." topics there are, tell me who's more greedy?

Good perception of logic? I'm simply stating the fact, Jagex wont update F2P with a new monster. Jagex is a company, they want your money.

Another silly little kid, who tries to impress idiots. :roll:

sokbanner1v3ta0.png

Members that post on these forums are greedy. "I want every update for myself because my parents pay for my membership."

Alright...First of all...

Members that post on these forums are greedy. "I want every update for myself because my parents pay for my membership."

I pay for my own membership, because I have my own job.

Another silly little kid, who tries to impress idiots

Who am I trying to impress? There is no one to impress, the second I replied to this topic I was flamed because of my opinion.

haha, it ammuses me when you are talking about members being greedy. F2Pers dont pay for the game, so apart from the revenue from advertisements (haha, anyone who runes a website knows how much that is!), they dont contribute jack towards the cost of the game and yet some players think that they some how deserve something extra! now that is greed.

its comparable to a homeless person complaining when the homeless shelter doesnt have a soup that he/she likes, or a vegetarian alternative at meal times.

members may want more updates - perhaps more than what is expected from other games (Ragnarok has a major update less than once a month, and went for about 4-6 months without a single update - and we pay $12 a month for that!) but atleast members have reasonable grounds to ask for them.

if you want rune drops and high level monsters, help out JAGeX and pay for your account. not only do you get what you want but you can feel superiour because youre doing your bit to support the game. if thats too much or you dont have a credit card, you can quit - then you can feel better, knowing that youre not wasting their bandwidth.

heck i wouldnt even mind if F2P got updated and they did get a monster that dropped all the rune you could get, but it should be done out of the kindness from Jagex, not from the grumblings of F2Pers.

and this isnt to say that F2P servers are a bad idea. i think its an awesome way for new players to test the game and for people that cant pay or dont have enough time to make paying worthwhile. but these people should never complain about what they are getting, and people that have the means to pay for the game should definitely do it ...

Im sorry if this made you break down and cry or something, but it always amazes me when F2Pers complain about the state of a game that they dont pay to play. it seems that this has become another war between F2P and P2P players, which happens fairly regularly. but this is the first time ive heard P2Pers being called greedy, and thats why i responded.

haha, it ammuses me when you are talking about members being greedy. F2Pers dont pay for the game, so apart from the revenue from advertisements (haha, anyone who runes a website knows how much that is!)

Indeed I do. Friend hosts a security portal with over 10,000 members. Gets approximately 3,000 a month from 2 banners circulating (1 provided by Google and the other by another marketing company). RuneScape on the other hand has several hundred thousand F2Pers players who stay on playing for a lot longer then visitors stay reading something from a site. I am starting to think that you have no idea what you are talking about. Ads earn a load of money, if you know what you are doing that is, and obviously, Jagex knows what they are doing.

haha, it ammuses me when you are talking about members being greedy. F2Pers dont pay for the game, so apart from the revenue from advertisements (haha, anyone who runes a website knows how much that is!), they dont contribute jack towards the cost of the game and yet some players think that they some how deserve something extra! now that is greed.

its comparable to a homeless person complaining when the homeless shelter doesnt have a soup that he/she likes, or a vegetarian alternative at meal times.

members may want more updates - perhaps more than what is expected from other games (Ragnarok has a major update less than once a month, and went for about 4-6 months without a single update - and we pay $12 a month for that!) but atleast members have reasonable grounds to ask for them.

if you want rune drops and high level monsters, help out JAGeX and pay for your account. not only do you get what you want but you can feel superiour because youre doing your bit to support the game. if thats too much or you dont have a credit card, you can quit - then you can feel better, knowing that youre not wasting their bandwidth.

heck i wouldnt even mind if F2P got updated and they did get a monster that dropped all the rune you could get, but it should be done out of the kindness from Jagex, not from the grumblings of F2Pers.

and this isnt to say that F2P servers are a bad idea. i think its an awesome way for new players to test the game and for people that cant pay or dont have enough time to make paying worthwhile. but these people should never complain about what they are getting, and people that have the means to pay for the game should definitely do it ...

Im sorry if this made you break down and cry or something, but it always amazes me when F2Pers complain about the state of a game that they dont pay to play. it seems that this has become another war between F2P and P2P players, which happens fairly regularly. but this is the first time ive heard P2Pers being called greedy, and thats why i responded.

Sorry, I'm not a 12 year old like you that has your mommy pay for membership so I don't "cry" because an idiot posts untrue statements.

I'm not complaining for more updates, I'm SUGGESTING new updates. There's a big difference.

Lunch, I find it amusing that EVERYBODY in runescape has a job and pays for their own members when they had a poll that showed 90 percent of runescapers are teenage boys.

Male under 16 years of age

42170 votes / 66%

Male between 16 and 25 (My age demographic)

12463 votes / 19%

I guarantee that atleast 10,000 of those votes for 16-25 are 16-18.

/me hands out chill-pills to everyone.

Way to go off topic guys... Locked since we don't need yet an other 'f2p-vs-p2p' thread here.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)