I need help with fighting the law

Zach

The internet is not the place for practical legal advice - call yourself a lawyer.

First just quoting another post is spam.

Second, some of us could know something about the law, it never hurts to ask.

Thanks, Mr. Mod. Why don't you delete my post? Oh, that's right, you can't because you're not a moderator.

If his parents can afford a BMW then they can probably afford an attorney. This isn't a place to ask for legal advice, as stated. He doesn't need to be taking legal advice from any of you geniuses.

Yeh, and this isn't the place to be getting jelous. Who cares if his mum and dad bought him a car, what's it got to do with you?!

I want to ride that!!!

That's what she said yesterday :P

The internet is not the place for practical legal advice - call yourself a lawyer.

Thanks, Mr. Mod. Why don't you delete my post? Oh, that's right, you can't because you're not a moderator.

If his parents can afford a BMW then they can probably afford an attorney. This isn't a place to ask for legal advice, as stated. He doesn't need to be taking legal advice from any of you geniuses.

Yeh, and this isn't the place to be getting jelous. Who cares if his mum and dad bought him a car, what's it got to do with you?!

Well lets see.

Hes 17, therefore not long had his licence, for a first car he got a 3.0L, 206HP 355i Coupe.

Now would you trust a novice driver with such a car?

Fact is: More Money > Sense.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well lets see.

Hes 17, therefore not long had his licence, for a first car he got a 3.0L, 206HP 355i Coupe.

Now would you trust a novice driver with such a car?

Fact is: More Money > Sense.

thats stereotypical bad attitude.

age dosent determine driving ability, for example. i learnt to drive rally cars at 14, and got my own 260bhp rally car at 15 (via dad + sponsors), just because im still young (16 now), and drive that car dosent mean im a bad driver, i consider myself a fairly good driver. The same with my motorbikes, ive only had one proper accident (crashing on dirt tracks dosent count) once, and that wasnt my fault.

Also, if you dont beleive that, pm me, ill happily send a scan of my rally licence + car.

ontopic: get a lawyer, theyll be better than anyone here, seriously.

bsmovies.png

Well I'm not sure how it is in CAnada but in the USA your criminal record gets wiped clean when you turn 18 so I wouldn't worry about that.

This is a temporary account. Ash6110 is my real one. As soon as I get my account back I will not be using this one anymore.

Thanks

Ash6110