Retractment

jamclock2

no, it makes millions of people's lives easier. I had tons of bulk itums in my bank that I just didnt want to go to world 2 to deal with, but as soon as the GE came out, i sold most everything in the first couple of days, along with getting a ton of firemaking, fletching, and cooking levels off of the stuff I bought there.

So no, we don't need to boycott the Grand Exchange just because a few buisnesses cant do their normal buisness.

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

Sorry you got put out of work, but if you can't figure out a way to survive without calling for a boycott of the GE, then you're in the wrong business.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

The end of this year has seen the opening of the Grand Exchange. RS's very own WALMART. We need to boycott the "Grand Exchange" before the whole economy is ruined and small time businesses such as me and many others in the world of RS are destroyed. So tell ur freinds family and everyone else who plays RS not to use it. :shame:

Jamclock2

No thanks. I'm not going to boycott something to satisfy your needs.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

You are welcome to boycott the Grand Exchange, as it is your decision to make. Many people find it a heck of a lot easier to buy and sell items in bulk quickly and easily. Personally, I can offload 2k steel bars, buy back ores and nats within no time, where as before this was a massive operation.

Good luck without it :)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Locked by request :)

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]