Red chins... Still overly busy?

Kaphias

Since I'm to lazy to do it myself, I though I'd ask... how busy are the Red Chins? Last time I was over there was July... so have they got any better/worse?

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I was there about two weeks ago, and it was quite empty. I had to hop about only two worlds to find an empty spot. It's probably because of the low prices of chins at the moment, so I suggest going now to get the amount of chins you want.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

Since I'm to lazy to do it myself, I though I'd ask... how busy are the Red Chins? Last time I was over there was July... so have they got any better/worse?

This is a very common misconception many Hunters have about catching Red Chinchompas in that they have to wait around for hours until they have the spawn point all to themselves. In fact, and I've confirmed this myself, that Red Chinchompas spawn faster when you're hunting in a group of 3 to 4 players. If you arrange your box traps in a '+' formation for 4 traps or an 'X' formation for 5 traps, you'll be clicking nearly constantly as the swarms of Red Chinchompas hop around the field.

I suggest the '+' and 'X' formations because you can fit 3 to 4 players very tightly around the spawn points. Trust me, if you do this you'll be so busy resetting and catching Red Chinchompas that you won't have time to talk to your fellow Hunters.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

This is a very common misconception many Hunters have about catching Red Chinchompas in that they have to wait around for hours until they have the spawn point all to themselves. In fact, and I've confirmed this myself, that Red Chinchompas spawn faster when you're hunting in a group of 3 to 4 players. If you arrange your box traps in a '+' formation for 4 traps or an 'X' formation for 5 traps, you'll be clicking nearly constantly as the swarms of Red Chinchompas hop around the field.

I suggest the '+' and 'X' formations because you can fit 3 to 4 players very tightly around the spawn points. Trust me, if you do this you'll be so busy resetting and catching Red Chinchompas that you won't have time to talk to your fellow Hunters.

I realize that, but trust me, most hunters aren't that smart. :wink:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009