~ Rs Quitting Drop Party ~ Dropping 8M+

Hello,

It's been 4 years, But it had to come to an end sometime..

I"ve been playing Runescape since 2003-2004. I've been quitting on and off, but this time im making sure im quitting for good. Most of my best friends on rs that i've known since I began playing are gone, pking is gone- which was the mostly the only fun thing on rs, and finally I feel the game is totally gone, everything has been ruined.

I will also be quitting on tip.it, and all Rs-related forums. I've been playing 4 years ' undercover, ' being that all my irl friends do not know I play. If they did, i'd be the biggest longer. I've been through the scams, the hacks, the clans, and looking back runescape wasn't so bad for me. I had led a clan by the name of D.T.O.R for about 2 years total, and quit on/off. I quit for 8 months recently, and came back in the August of this summer. My grades have been going down, and the fun on rs has been going down- its just addicting.

Wish all the best, and have fun.

Martinb10- Will Offically Retire Thursday, December 27th, 2007-

Peace.

--Now--Lets Get to Your Fun Stuff..--

~*~ Drop Party # 1 ---P2p Drop ~*~!

World: 115

Where: Falador Party Room

What: p2p Drop is first, f2* is second..

Time: 10-30 Am Eastern (Canada) (P2p Drop)

What Am I going to drop:

Drop List

---------

(6)dds p++

(30) Cooked Sharks

100+ Potions

Dueling Ring

Black Dhide Chaps

3 Blue Mystic Hats

1 Red Mystic Hat

1 Rune Boot

4 Binding Neckalaces

Cosmic Tally

3 Magic ShortBows

Granite Shield

10k Air Runes*

6470 Normal Essence

--P2p Drop Worth--2m+

Time: 11:00 Am

What: F2p Drop party- Falador Party room world 127

I will not make a drop list for this cause i have the p2p drop first, and it will take to long. Let me just tell you expect 2-5m dropped in this f2p party, and about 6-8m overall!

Thanks- hope all have fun -

~Martinb10~

** this is also on rs forums, so a lot will turn out- come out and have fun !:D **

(if this is wrong forum sorry)

~ Merry Christmas, and Good luck all in the future ~

--Quit--(As of December 22th, 2007)

Wrong forum, good fight. And the P2P drop list doesn't even look any good at all :lol: I don't expect much from your supposed 6mil F2P drop :XD:

Some people are so rude... enjoy your life free of runescape. I know I look forward to the day I hang up runescape for good and get all that time back.

Flyingjj.png

I dont care that it is the wrong forum, but good luck to you, I have quit runescape as well but i still browse these forums to occupy what little free time I have! Who knows, I might just stop by and drop off my 15m or so in gear

Lol i don't care if you don't believe or ' expect ' 6+ m in my f2p party. it's you choice to attend I'm doing this for a christmas present for all.

Thanks for the best wishes to the other posters, back to you.

- Please switch topic to correct forum please-

Thanks

--Quit--(As of December 22th, 2007)

omg who cares if it's in the wrong forum!? i mean, y r u arguing w/ a guy who's giving away free stuff!? and chill out, i can't w8 till i force myself 2 quit and have weekends when i'm not droning away lookin' @ my comp screen. can't w8 2 b there, sounds like fun. :D

bye! love yas! *kiss kiss* cyas l8r! ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâÃÂ¥