Extend the chat box!

anarchyxarmy

You can't even type a decent sentence :| .

My suggestion:

Is that we extend the chat box down 1 line of text so we can use two lines of text instead of 1.. (I will make a picture later is people like the idea.)

-Anarchy

I'm a thinker but am often short of words sorry if my posts are shorter than expected...

OMG I cant wait for the cleaning skill!

Congratz, You are now level 99 cleaning, you can clean rust stains with all new Extra Strength CLR!

thank you... :P

I'm a thinker but am often short of words sorry if my posts are shorter than expected...

Congratz, You are now level 99 cleaning, you can clean rust stains with all new Extra Strength CLR!

i say no only because it'd give spammers more room to spam their spam!

when i want to type a longer sentence, i end the sentence and start the next one with an ellipses (...) so that my bud knows itjey are the same sentence. or chop down your sentences.

what they SHOULD really change about the chat is how the filter system works. i still don't understand why it censors words that aren't anywhere close to a cuss or obscenity!

While in theory it seems like a good idea, it isn't. Think what happens when you go to a highly populated area with tons of people talking? It freezes. Now what would happen if they had TWO lines of text to type?

Just speculating, Jagex would have to double the size of the String used to display text from the user, DOUBLING memory usage of the chat system. Maybe they have a better system, but that seems how they would do it.

rmstn1580.png

Okay guys thanks for the feedback guess I should have thought it through a little more.. :x :-w