Please Help - Rant's forum post request

Kyle6203

Rs came out in 2001 in january, you didnt play 1999, you didnt play 2000, and you didnt play january or february 2001, so please dont try to lie and look cool.

Oh im so sorry I did not keep an in depth diary of when I began and quit playing runescape. I only said 1999 because it felt like alot longer than 3 years when I last played, and I didn't feel like researching when rs was released. I started playing 6 or 7 months after its release and quit a few months after the release of runecrafting. There! Happy! Jesus Christ.

_____

It's "breastfed". Use a dictionary.

Actually you are wrong, i bought this computer myself i worked hard to purchase this. I pay for the internet, i pay rent, i pay for the electricity/water/food and i pay for my own education. I don't rely on my mother for anything. I work Monday - Friday at a place an hour away from where i live. I self support myself. I don't think your in any position to judge me at all, just as i may have over stepped my boundaries with my above post. that still doesn't mean that these people in poverty would be be better off playing a computer game, there are alot of jobs out there for people willing to work for it. You don't need an education to get a half decent job. You just need to be enthusiastic and show initiative.

Pardon. But seriously you're either alot older than I had suspected, due to the photo on your sig which I thought was you until I read you veg blog. Or you are a student, going to college, paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for schooling, food, rent, utilities, and the other varios expenses. I'm 20 years old, I go to WVU, my parents pay for my rent and tuition, I pay for the money I personally use for food and such. Now if my parents didn't pay for this there is no way in hell I could make enough money with a high school dimploma to pay the tuition and housing costs without banks giving me half of the money. Let alone if I worked that much to pay for all of it, I would fail out of school. If you claim your parents pay for none, i'm sure you're going to have some hefty loans to pay off my friend.

"You don't need an education to get a half decent job." Lol you're kidding right?"

I don't even know what this is suppose to mean. Not having any education, or in other words a high school diploma, you would have a hard time finding a job at your local Mc'donalds. Whats a Mc'donalds salary 14,000 a year? You know what 14,000 dollars a year gets you? Welfare. Thats the kind of "half decent job I want". This isn't even taking into account that the situation of gold farmers is far worse than ours.

Have you been on the runescape official forums previously? There used to be rant after rant about RWT. I have no idea how you've missed it. They aren't crying over losing money they want a game where your social status doesn't affect whom you are in game. Shouldn't someone who is not fortunate in real life be entitled to the same chances in game as opposed to someone who relies on daddy's credit card?

Yes actually. I went to the rant forums and decided to see just how many people were complaining. I waited for a new rant to be posted, one that was well written. Well one was and in a mere I would say 2 minutes the rant was on page 4 with no replies. LOL. I think that is evidence enough about the amount of people complaining. Thank god they didn't put out a poll asking wether or not people agreed with them releasing these updates and ruining the very unique aspects of their game, they would of got slaughtered. Seriously if your into runescape its not that difficult to advance in the game. A dragon full helm would cost an astounding 400 dollars to purchase. Thats like an entire Christmas worth of gifts if your a kid which you claim are the buyers of the gold. Whats wrong with a kid getting a dragon full helm for christmas? Is that really that wrong? Whats the difference between a kid getting a dragon full helm and an xbox? I don't give a [cabbage], 75% of rs's population couldn't give a [cabbage] if it meant the saving of this forsaken game.

Firstly you don't have to use the grand exchange, there are ALOT of people who sell for the prices they want the old way. I agree the staking needs to be fixed, or at least something along the lines of the new trading calculations where it is based on combat level and quest points which i think is fair. But the fact is Jagex will never rid of them, but because of the continuous complaints previously Jagex had to do something about it.

They won't after January 1st, whose going to pay more for items when they can get them at a reduced rate at the GE. Staking needs more than fixed. 3k or 30k, when compared to the actual amount of currency high stakers deal with, is nothing. For Christs sake 3k isnt worth the tele charge on the duel ring.

They were called scum for not doing anything, and now that they've done something they are being called scum again they are caught in a lose lose situation. There will always be someone who is unhappy. Unfortunately for them its just the way the cookie crumbles. Just like when you and i disagree it can't be helped.

Have you tried the tournament section of the dueling arena it is possible to win millions from there.

They shouldn't have done what the did in the first place without at least asking the players what they thought about it. They are scum because took away some aspects of the game that players have been playing for for the last 5 god damn years. I think "someone" who is unhappy with this situation is a drastic understatement.

I don't need to try the thournament, I'm not level 126 therefore = asswhooping.

Pardon. But seriously you're either alot older than I had suspected, due to the photo on your sig which I thought was you until I read you veg blog. Or you are a student, going to college, paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for schooling, food, rent, utilities, and the other varios expenses. I'm 20 years old, I go to WVU, my parents pay for my rent and tuition, I pay for the money I personally use for food and such. Now if my parents didn't pay for this there is no way in hell I could make enough money with a high school dimploma to pay the tuition and housing costs without banks giving me half of the money. Let alone if I worked that much to pay for all of it, I would fail out of school. If you claim your parents pay for none, i'm sure you're going to have some hefty loans to pay off my friend.

I don't even know what this is suppose to mean. Not having any education, or in other words a high school diploma, you would have a hard time finding a job at your local Mc'donalds. Whats a Mc'donalds salary 14,000 a year? You know what 14,000 dollars a year gets you? Welfare. Thats the kind of "half decent job I want". This isn't even taking into account that the situation of gold farmers is far worse than ours.

The photo in my signature is not me. It's ZidaneCT. I am female, not male. I have no loans at all. Our tertiary education systems come in two forms here. and most are done by the time you are 19. I am 20. You'd be amazed how much those little mcdonalds jobs can actually pay towards your education when your younger. All you need to know is how to budget your money.

Half Decent Job = Traineeships or Apprenticeships. There has to be some form of these going around in those places. Surely they'd be more proud of even working in a place like mcdonalds at first and working their way into management or something. Not to mention working at mcdonalds is looked highly upon (here anyway) because of the high standard working conditions.

Yes actually. I went to the rant forums and decided to see just how many people were complaining. I waited for a new rant to be posted, one that was well written. Well one was and in a mere I would say 2 minutes the rant was on page 4 with no replies. LOL. I think that is evidence enough about the amount of people complaining. Thank god they didn't put out a poll asking wether or not people agreed with them releasing these updates and ruining the very unique aspects of their game, they would of got slaughtered. Seriously if your into runescape its not that difficult to advance in the game. A dragon full helm would cost an astounding 400 dollars to purchase. Thats like an entire Christmas worth of gifts if your a kid which you claim are the buyers of the gold. Whats wrong with a kid getting a dragon full helm for christmas? Is that really that wrong? Whats the difference between a kid getting a dragon full helm and an xbox? I don't give a [cabbage], 75% of rs's population couldn't give a [cabbage] if it meant the saving of this forsaken game.

But that's not previously before these updates. For years people have been complaining about RWT. I still stand by my point Jagex are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They won't after January 1st, whose going to pay more for items when they can get them at a reduced rate at the GE. Staking needs more than fixed. 3k or 30k, when compared to the actual amount of currency high stakers deal with, is nothing. For Christs sake 3k isnt worth the tele charge on the duel ring.

You'd be surprised when it comes to certain items. Alot of people prefer to sell the old way which is why world 2 is still a busy place. I agree 3 isn't right for a dueling ring i think it should be changed to a 10% price difference.

They shouldn't have done what the did in the first place without at least asking the players what they thought about it. They are scum because took away some aspects of the game that players have been playing for for the last 5 god damn years. I think "someone" who is unhappy with this situation is a drastic understatement.

I don't need to try the thournament, I'm not level 126 therefore = asswhooping.

Even if they questioned players they would still have the same problem. People would still be mad no matter what they do. Things change and Jagex have stated this is only the beginning everyone is getting their knickers in a knot over an update that hasn't even been brought to fruition yet.

You don't need to be 126 to make it through the tournament. Duels are all based on luck not skill. This was proven a long time ago.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]