3k trade

gabby_air88

Would it really matter?? You shouldn't see them as much as an investment as you should NEEDS. I bought my fury for 3.6m and Whip for 1.65m they have dropped quite a few hundred gp since then but no sweat as they are always items used in combat.

I'd say just get them now and don't count on the 3k update to drop the prices on everything.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Would it really matter?? You shouldn't see them as much as an investment as you should NEEDS. I bought my fury for 3.6m and Whip for 1.65m they have dropped quite a few hundred gp since then but no sweat as they are always items used in combat.

I'd say just get them now and don't count on the 3k update to drop the prices on everything.

I don't need the whip and fury rite now as ill be f2p for a month so they'll just be lying in my bank

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

I don't need the whip and fury rite now as ill be f2p for a month so they'll just be lying in my bank

Then the point of this thread was what exactly? Don't mean to sound harsh but what exactly did you accomplish by asking this question if you didn't want to buy/use them now and are going to become F2P when the 3k update takes effect?

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Then the point of this thread was what exactly? Don't mean to sound harsh but what exactly did you accomplish by asking this question if you didn't want to buy/use them now and are going to become F2P when the 3k update takes effect?

im going to be f2p for like 2 weeks...then member again

gabby_air.png

[hide]

[/hide]

Now don't you feel silly that you've sold your Fury and Whip? Since you'll be going to be F2P for 2 weeks, you'll have to buy them again to use them. #-o

It would've been just easier to organize your bank for the temporary switch to F2P.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

[hide]

[/hide]

Now don't you feel silly that you've sold your Fury and Whip? Since you'll be going to be F2P for 2 weeks, you'll have to buy them again to use them. #-o

It would've been just easier to organize your bank for the temporary switch to F2P.

Ididnt sell em cuz i was going f2 i sold em cuz i was in need of money at the time now i have enough money to buy em again

gabby_air.png