Hunting? BEWARE! (a tip)

m00finz

Well it might have been bug abuse but it doesn't work anymore since the holiday event is gone.

End of discussion =]

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well it might have been bug abuse but it doesn't work anymore since the holiday event is gone.

End of discussion =]

It does work, since you can shake the globe and start making a snowman

and for the noobs that said this isn't bug abuse...

Making snow mans/flowers has a bug, since you can't lay the trap, since this is a bug, and people take advantage of this is bug abuse, since you are using the bug in your benefit. Read the rules noobs

Good guide, 10/10

You are free to add what I just said so noobs stop making such stupid accusations to your guide. Gotta give me credit tho ^^

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Hey,

My friend in RuneScape owns a fairly large hunter clan and I've asked them about this before. Many of them have sent queries to Jagex asking if it was reportable. They told them no because it was not a bug, that was how it was made. It is not reportable, however, it is very annoying.

I think that a few people who sent queries versus someone who sent one query might have a more accurate answer... :-k

Fire Cape X5 (#1 - October 12, 2007)

99 Range Achieved March 25, 2008!

gotclay2.png

End of discussion =]

It does work, since you can shake the globe and start making a snowman

and for the noobs that said this isn't bug abuse...

Making snow mans/flowers has a bug, since you can't lay the trap, since this is a bug, and people take advantage of this is bug abuse, since you are using the bug in your benefit. Read the rules noobs

Good guide, 10/10

You are free to add what I just said so noobs stop making such stupid accusations to your guide. Gotta give me credit tho ^^

This isn't exactly a guide... :?

Fire Cape X5 (#1 - October 12, 2007)

99 Range Achieved March 25, 2008!

gotclay2.png

Not bad idea :-k

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

• 1 year later...