Monster drop question

agira

Like we know after updates if player drop some item after some time other player can see or get this item only if it value not highter like 3k (BTW: if it hialch prices then i can drop robin hat and someone here said then robin hat value is very low, but i not about that).

Interesting for me other thing, like i readed here few days ago some guys killed some monster and got then DChain and had problems to split that drop, what happen if i kill monster, see some valuable drop and not pickup it ? like in old times after 1 minute anybody can get it or what?

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

nothing that is over 3k market/ge price can't be picken up

E: i mean you can't see it.

Ok.. But it dropped not me but monster..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

That's a good question. I can't confirm it, but I would think that it would become visible to other players if you don't pick it up. Since the 3k limit was imposed to stop RWT, and traders have no control over random monster drops, I would see no reason put a cap on monster drop pick ups.

mak_1027.png

Is just possibility to share something if some team go to hunt some monsters, like you kill some bosses like DK and get stuff, i not sure how work lootshare because i never used it, but if it like in other games then next player in party get next drop then possible this situation for example:

In party 3 persons (A,B and C) they monster drop timeline:

Dragon WC Axe -> A

Archer ring -> B

Warrior ring -> C

Dragon WC Axe -> A (6m+)

Warrior ring -> or other not worth DWCAxe item -> B (~2-3m)

other stuff not worth dwcaxe again -> C (~2-3m)

Like i know from other games because i was in similar parties on they and like monsters drop is very random one man can get items worth 2-3 times more then others and if no any possibility to give drop to other it can be big problem to split profit in team because you can't use unbalanced trade...

I not team player but we thinked some day with friends (100-110+ cmb lvls) to go hunt KQ or DK and i think then anyway sooner or later they (jagex) must develop some kind solution for these situations because like now is - is not so clever..

Prevent real world item trade i think possible in other ways to, like limitations which items player can get to boss hunt place, like he don't need here gold or he dont need to get here DWCaxes or yews or nothing noted - like you can't get some items to barbarian assault & etc...

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track