f2p training spot?

r2winn

As you can guess the Hill and Moss Giants are usually full in F2P.

The best option for you is the first level of the security stronghold.

Information here http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=stronghold_of_security_map.htm

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Just bring some relatively good food and go train in the first level of security stronghold or if you're feeling confident... hillgiant, I think Moss Giants would be a bit too tricky for you at the moment.

I suggest then get some feathers, tinderbox, wc axe and fly fishing rod, because near security stronhold exists fly fishing spot, then you dont need to go to bank for food, you then can catch it in that spot and cook

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Just bring some relatively good food and go train in the first level of security stronghold or if you're feeling confident... hillgiant, I think Moss Giants would be a bit too tricky for you at the moment.

I suggest then get some feathers, tinderbox, wc axe and fly fishing rod, because near security stronhold exists fly fishing spot, then you dont need to go to bank for food, you then can catch it in that spot and cook

In the main hall (the biggest building) there is a fire way in the back so you dont need the axe and tinderbox.

inoskedyou.png