Tears of Guthix question

inoskedyou

TOG give exp for lowest your skill, example:

1. If you have all skills at 99lvl except 1 skill which is 98 lvl, TOG will give exp on that 98lvl skill.

2. TOG check your skill experience not skill level and allways you get XP on lowest skill exp skill..

3. If you have few or more skills with 1 lvl 0 EXP it select then first lowest skill counting from Up to bottom and i not sure but i think from Right to left like they placed in RS client skills dialog.

Ask if something still not clear for you.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I know how it works im just wondering if TOG can give exp to skills lower than lvl 30.

Yes i trained some skills some time ago from 1 lvl tog gives exp to lowest skill just..

Some ppl have some skill levels like 30 or more and never trained and dunno how to train that skills sometimes, they just get it with TOG help :)

BTW: a bit releated video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLP_NAYIHmo

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Maybe you got confused because of this:

Jagex[/url]":2g8bg382]Please note the experience 'per tear' is based on how high your lowest level is. When your lowest skill reaches level 30, the experience 'per tear' will remain constant.

Although the mini-game does always give exp to your lowest skill, you'll only get the full amount of exp per tear when all of your skills are above 30.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Yeah im going to use TOG to jumpstart my construction and hunter skills a bit. Great headstart.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items