Low Money Flow

time_wast0r

Recently i bought my whip, using basically all the money i had on it. the money to get this was from 2 days training 60-70 attack at flesh crawlers. and picking/banking all fires/nats/high level herbs.

After spending that long doing the same thing, i wondered if there were any monsters in runescape that have a fairly nice drop rate of items that can be sold easily, but don't require slayer levels or insanely high combat stats.

Atm i have 70/60/60 and 60 ranged.

If there aren't such monsters then could you suggest a way which would involve me collecting something/non skill related methods.

I've searched forums and couldn't find any thread explaining these.

Any help would be greatly accepted.

PS: Flesh crawlers aren't boring..it's just that they are rarely empty, making it hard to get as many items.

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P

Ankous!

Great flow of blood and death runes, some high level herbs, pure essence, adamant arrows, and the occasional level three clue and half key.

You could also try green or blue dragons, banking hides and bones. Or bury the bones and bank hides.

I would also suggest training slayer- by the time you can unlock the monsters with good drops, you'll be set to fight them easier, most likely.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Thanks for your reply =P~

Will ankous hit me hard? I have full rune/berserker helm/glory/cb brace.

Might give slayer a try, but my last 20 tasks have been really bad/annoying monsters.

About green drags, it was really crowded earlier, although i'll take a look in a sec :ohnoes:

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P

Ankous!

Great flow of blood and death runes, some high level herbs, pure essence, adamant arrows, and the occasional level three clue and half key.

You could also try green or blue dragons, banking hides and bones. Or bury the bones and bank hides.

I would also suggest training slayer- by the time you can unlock the monsters with good drops, you'll be set to fight them easier, most likely.

If in doubt, slay.

With your combat stats there isnt much to do which wasnt said. For a stead cash flow go with Blue Dragons. With the wildy update Greens are not a good choice, with those pjing revs.

inoskedyou.png

After spending that long doing the same thing

lol sorry just thought this was funny. 2 days? Thats a long time.

No but as mentioned. Slayer is a great way for money, even in the middle to low levels. It helps if you have the right equipment ( like unlimited cash ) to make slayer tasks more efficient, etc. But still between High alching, selling high lvl herbs, and saving or selling runes and the occasional rare drop i believe that would be your best bet.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

After spending that long doing the same thing

lol sorry just thought this was funny. 2 days? Thats a long time.

No but as mentioned. Slayer is a great way for money, even in the middle to low levels. It helps if you have the right equipment ( like unlimited cash ) to make slayer tasks more efficient, etc. But still between High alching, selling high lvl herbs, and saving or selling runes and the occasional rare drop i believe that would be your best bet.

Well 2 days at 12 hrs a day gets pretty boring don't ya think?

100% P2P