WTF JAGEX!

rena_15

Alright so I've played for a bit and the updates have usually followed a pattern...

one update in the beginning of the month...usually a quest...

followed by a bigger update 8-12 days later...

8 for a bigger quest or a change like the one to shops...

12 for a new skill or really big change...

then sometimes a third update not as big as the other 2 but still good another 8-12 days later...

now following that pattern summoning should f'ing be here!

I'm very impatient and even more so OCD and i don't like when i have to wait and [cabbage] doesn't stick to the pattern!!!

I want to know if anyone figured out one of those anagrams i couldn't do and it says the day they plan on updating?

Rena_15.gif

for a lv 100 maturity factor dropped on the concreate slab. you cant "Know" 100% when an update will be realeased. if i remember early last year in March in "Behin the Scenes" un update for march didnt come out untill april due to working factors. so as the rest will say, have patience do some skills in the meantime or come tocw for me to kill err..i mean ..um..yeah kill. 8-)

Popoto.~<3

It will be here soon, not too much longer to wait. They never said when it would be out this month.

:-s Uh, hello, They did say that it would come out this month so that's not even up for debate. Then they have a THIS current week in january circled in green on a calender in a picture in the Summoning dev diary 4 therefore it's pretty safe to assume that it will come out this week.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

It will be here soon, not too much longer to wait. They never said when it would be out this month.

:-s Uh, hello, They did say that it would come out this month so that's not even up for debate. Then they have a THIS current week in january circled in green on a calender in a picture in the Summoning dev diary 4 therefore it's pretty safe to assume that it will come out this week.

Yes I know, I said when this month, as in no set day of the month . . . . Never said that it wasn't.

Yes, this week was in green, but it still never said what day, which was what I was pointing out.

Love, Trust and Pixie Dust!!