Should I open a sig shop?

susta99

I was wondering if i should, given that I like to draw a lot and I think my sigs are cool (at least i like them) What do you think?

Here is some of my work:

melee7.png

melee6.png

This one is not yet finished

ranger5.png

This one is not yet finished

wc3.png

urm, not just yet I dont think.

I'm no expert at pixel sigs. but I think you need a bit more pracitice. Your main weakness is shaping. Whilst the shaping an position of your first dude is really good, the two that follow are pretty bad. On the zammy guy, hi right arm and left leg both need to be bent more, the top part of his upper body thinner, and his waist fatter. you also need to try to incorporate the turn of his body somehow, by not showing the right shoulder as much, and generally turning the perspective of his upper body. I'm sorry if this sounds a lot of work, but it is! However, this is what you need to do to make this guy better. I think his face could also be improved, more detail etc.

Your last one has a good background, except for the sky, it needs to be a constant gradient if you can... but otherwise yeh, its good.

I just think you need more experience at pixel sigs before you open a shop

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

urm, not just yet I dont think.

I'm no expert at pixel sigs. but I think you need a bit more pracitice. Your main weakness is shaping. Whilst the shaping an position of your first dude is really good, the two that follow are pretty bad. On the zammy guy, hi right arm and left leg both need to be bent more, the top part of his upper body thinner, and his waist fatter. you also need to try to incorporate the turn of his body somehow, by not showing the right shoulder as much, and generally turning the perspective of his upper body. I'm sorry if this sounds a lot of work, but it is! However, this is what you need to do to make this guy better. I think his face could also be improved, more detail etc.

Your last one has a good background, except for the sky, it needs to be a constant gradient if you can... but otherwise yeh, its good.

I just think you need more experience at pixel sigs before you open a shop

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

the first one with full rune is awsome, though you should really place it with an actual background like the last sample.

the second and third to me seems poorly drawn compared to the first sample, nice shading though.

work more on your pixeling and try to create your own style that differs from the rest. then you'll be rolling in gp in no time.

good work though.

Became a noob soon after leaving Tutorial Island...

jervi.jpeg

Member of Phobia | Current Status: RETIRED

Main: Jervi | Pure in Progress: Onehandsword