familiars to come and new dungeon

Vincent

i was just thinking does the current list of familiars give hints or indications that would help predict future required "2nds" needed for the upcoming familiars in feb; for pouch creation? i think that's a reasonable conclusion. so what current items, or will they be new items, do you think will become the next "high demand 2nds". any ideas, guesses, thoughts? and these upcoming familiars in feb are indeed a treat to feast on and look forward to along with looking forward to unlocking the abilities to summon and use the current familiars and their special attacks.

and about the new dungeon... it's multi. great place for a cannon, so can you bring a cannon down there? for the dust devils? for the gargoyles? jellies! fire giants nechryl, black demons and slayer assignments ie zombies, skeletons, etc.?

i think these updates are pretty great. 8-)

edit: i guess the answer is no. no cannon allowed. oh well can still use multi attacks like the barker toad and maybe some other familiars have multi-target attacks? also can still use ancient magicks and chinchompas i guess.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

'cept for the bit where you level summoning by making pouches...

-Reck

PS. chaos tunnels rock

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm