im banned?? wtf?????

slayer1

ok 2 days ago i had 15.6 blk marks, perm muted (not banned) the day summoning comes out, i get home from school excited to start this new skill.

i type in my user and pass and says acc disabled, check message centre for details. so im like freakin out. i go to appeal system, its down.

so i wait till today, look it up and im banned. but get this, i have 11.1 blk marks now! and im banned!!! i went down 4.5 blk marks and i get banned

now i go on IRC chat to tell ppl and this kid in the clan im in/used to be in now, tells me he has 31.4 blk marks. and guess jagex did to him.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!@!@#@#@.

so wtf he has 20 more blk marks and he doesn't get banned????

im not saying i want him to get banned. but im saying it unfair that i get banned and he doesn't. its total bs and it needs to be changed.

if somebody could be a good person for once in their life and help me by posting this on runescape forums so that jagex can know wtf is going on ide be very happy. leave out this part tho =p.

well if this happened to you post here. and if u also have something to say do so.. :evil:

blackmmage,k0rn56.gif

There is alot of bannings going on at the moment for the wrong things. Now i'm not going to say your innocent or guilty but next time if you wish to complain about how wrongfully punished you were try reading the rules before posting.

There is a sticky for these types of topics clear as crystal. Please use it next time. You can to it by clicking here.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]