anyone have a microsoft office 2003 product key?

somaster989

hey

ive recently installed microsoft office 2003 onto my computer by being the idiot that i am i lost my product key on the back of my cd case. i was wondering if anyone had one that they could post up for me. it would do me a lot of good cuz i have an english paper due in a week that i really should start working on.

don't think that is completly legal... I would accept there are rules in this world :wink:

your best bet would be to call microsoft and tell them your story, I am sure they will be glad to give you another product key (they gave me another windows XP key after I formated and lost the key)

If not, well... you won't find it here (hopefully) but get creative :wink:

If not, well... you won't find it here (hopefully) but get creative :wink:

does that mean a p2p neetwork? they're pretty creative. it also how around 400+ students got a copy of their cisco exams :lol:

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

If I was correct I believed The_Sith said that isnt allowed here on the Off-Topic forum where the same topic you wrote got locked.

Sorry but I don't see any other 'legal' alternative other than what Rick posted. You can call MS and sort it out there. However, asking for illegal keys/cracks (etc) for software is not allowed here.