need help with my pker

bigking13

hey everyone i need some help with my pker. i cant decide what to make him, i was thinking either barrows pure or range tank. here are my stats:

att:70, str: 76, def:64, range:70, pray:52, hitpoints:74, mage:56,

tell me which one, why and which one would be easier/cheaper/faster to train

thanks

Hey, I think you should go for range tanker, because, well they own and with high def you can rouge and then just tank thru the cant leave timer. range is an awesome pvp skill, if you know how to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Tanks ownly own in P2P, in F2P you need something to KO with.

But a Barrows Pure isn't the best solution for P2P, with all those rangers and magers, so, mix it!

80 Attack

99 Strength

80 Defence

99 Ranged

70 Prayer

99 Magic

99 Hitpoints

1 Summon

111 CB, this would put you in middle crater in P2P, high crater in F2P.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

I think if you wanted to Rogue more go for Range Tanker and if u wanted to stick to 1v1 go for barrows pure, and its never too late to switch between because you have 99 mage 99 range and 99 str. If you are patient you can be a barrows pure and just wait for your target to be a good kill and you should be fine, and if someone goes rogue on you they usually are just someone who either has great gear or are 1 iteming. If they have great gear you might get something way more valuable than Barrows (GS rogues = dangerous but if you get them just wait the 2 Minutes and use their food, to desperately stay alive, run from people and when its over run the hell out of there and bank whatever loot u get and such) BUT I am not very familiar with range tankers except what they do, but I know a bit more about Barrows pures, so.... its really whatever you want =D

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, they both OWN. I personaly would stick with Range, due to long-distance attacks. Howev er, I dont know much bout med-crater.

ranged tanks are a female dog to train, seeing as you get like 35k xp an hour with ranged, and are highly reliant on mage :roll:, but they dominate at high levels, on the other hand, a barrows PKer is much easier to train, much cheaper to train, and slightly less dominant in PvP (since you aren't usually wearing barrows).

they're both fairly equal, actually, comes down to whether or not you prefer to melee or range.

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

• 3 weeks later...