easyer selling

spike0333

Instead of everyone crowding in a bank yelling out stuff they want which is hard to catch, there should be a thing they can access from the bank, where everyone lists what they r buyin or sellin and the price. So when u want to buy something, all u would have to do is go though this sorted list to find what u want.

P.S. There could also be jobs people want done, listed also.

Tell me what u think

i dont like it.u couldnt haggle with them or swap items for it.i think it would be a rubbish idea

You could still haggle, but this way it would be easier to see what people were selling/buying, pre-haggling. I like it.

lpinkus

e0333"]Instead of everyone crowding in a bank yelling out stuff they want which is hard to catch, there should be a thing they can access from the bank, where everyone lists what they r buyin or sellin and the price. So when u want to buy something, all u would have to do is go though this sorted list to find what u want.

P.S. There could also be jobs people want done, listed also.

Tell me what u think

it sounds like it'd cut down on player to player interaction, which isnt what u want to encourage on an online game.

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

it sounds like it'd cut down on player to player interaction, which isnt what u want to encourage on an online game.

A good point, as is the other point rukano made about low-level merchanting. I still think this would make some trading simpler, but not as a replacement for public trade chat.

lpinkus