Kinda annoyed at moderator

Dire_Wolf

Made a thread on general Discussion, and it got moved to "Bugs & Suggestions" when it cleary wasen't a suggestion. I would have confronted the moderator who moved it, but right now i can't. So i am shocked, cause the thread was not a suggestion...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=746489

As you can see, i asked questions about subject if jagex would consider it, and if Players would find it good and if it would affect the game in some way. How can this be a suggestion????

Makes me think that he/she moved it without reading the thread.

I don't know about you Moderator, but that thread....was not a suggestion. It might been a poor thread with little potential of discuession, but it still wasen't a suggestion.

So next time, read the thread.

P.S I am over it, but if Moderators on forum does careless actions it won't be good for community...

Well it does look like a suggestion, but I understand that you wanted to gather some thoughts from other people before actually making it officially into a suggestion, thus why a "discussion" right? I'd guess just PM the mod who moved it.

2480+ total

Not really, i was just wondering about what people thought about it...

why would i suggest? it's just waste of my time. Oh and i dont kno which moderator that moved.

Odd that by typing "U kill a monster then the coins goes automatically into your inventory", makes it a suggestion automatically...

Technically it is a suggestion although you aren't directly doing it. You are suggesting a new idea regardless of whether it is implemented or not i can understand why it was moved. However having said that posting about it on these forums isn't allowed this for game related rants.

If you really do feel it was a mistake please contact a member of the administration team to help clear the issue up.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]