monster hunting

juventus5437

Train using slayer. If you have extra cash you could use Torag armor, but any extra cash you have would be better spent on a Black Mask! Rune armor would be good enough. I think you should probably use the Edgeville master.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Train using slayer. If you have extra cash you could use Torag armor, but any extra cash you have would be better spent on a Black Mask! Rune armor would be good enough. I think you should probably use the Edgeville master.

Edgeville might be too easy, try useing chaeldar in zanaris (the lost city where you go into that little house south of lumbridge castle with a darmen staff). Once inside zanaris, just head south and u'll see a big yellow skull icon on your map. If she is too hard, just do the edgeville one then until you want harder tasks.

at those levels, do sumona. Much better tasks, and your fine at those levels. I started sumona at lower and its been a breeze.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

at those levels, do sumona. Much better tasks, and your fine at those levels. I started sumona at lower and its been a breeze.

^^ listen to this guy. It's been awhile since I was your level. Sumona will get you some nice points too.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

if ur rich go with guthans if not stick with rune. if u have a bit of money get torag.

but definatly buy a black mask!!!!! very important. and if u can get a cannon but its kinda expensive.... but does speed up tasks a ton!

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

if ur rich go with guthans if not stick with rune. if u have a bit of money get torag.

but definatly buy a black mask!!!!! very important. and if u can get a cannon but its kinda expensive.... but does speed up tasks a ton!

+ you annoy the other people fighting a same task as wel...

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png