Sign in to follow this  
Earth_Poet

Stay close to home!

Holy cow. I like the graphics and all but I ran into all sorts of problems on the beta. Not a good place to relearn everything when you log in at steel dragons. It kept jumping in and out of full screen mode for me. The world was full so I tried to switch to a British server from America and experienced the worst lag I ever have for the game. I don't really understand as my specs are well beyond the requirements. I've never had problems with runescape before on my comp.

Graphics look good, but I'll be happy playing the old version until they iron out the problems.

Off topic: anybody know what a "slight increase" in membership fees is?

rssig2.png

Yeah the beta is hella laggy. Nothing you can really do about it until Jagex fixes it.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5