money wanted fo whip. any advice on money making appreciated

Twiddles01

OK, so this is sounding pretty nooby but all my other money making ways havnt proven to be very good for me. any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated :)

Stats: 70 atk, 66 str, 63 def, 68 hps, 63 range, 45 prayer, 51 mage, combat is 83

Gna need your skills and the amount of money you have to start with to help you.

These vaugue questions arnt helping anyone.

Foth.png

my bad, 70 atk, 66 str, 64 def, 68 hps, 61 range, 45 prayer. I have about 1mil in my bank so i need about another 600k

Take a printscreen of your stats, we'll need all of them to give a good answer. With just your combat, I'd reccomend Green Dragons. A good 300-400k an hour there. But range them, you save money on food. Runite C'bow and Mithril Bolts should do the trick. Hope I helped :D

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

If you are lazy (like me!), just do MTK. You can make about 75K profit/per day (last I checked), so you'd have the money you need in a bit more than a week without doing anything else.

You can always mine rune ess or run laws for some quick money.

runescapebunny.png

If you are lazy (like me!), just do MTK. You can make about 75K profit/per day (last I checked), so you'd have the money you need in a bit more than a week without doing anything else.

You can always mine rune ess or run laws for some quick money.

The only problem with mtk is it requires a quest and in all honesty, to make a good profit requires quite a bit of money put into the coffers.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.